Toughest Toyota Event 2006

WildYoats

Email sent to me. Just passing it along:

I am wondering if you would be able to post some information about an event we will be having in SLC, UT at the Mark Miller Toyota dealership on March 11, at 10:00 a.m. It is called:

Toughest Toyota 2006. March 11, 10:00 a.m. Mark Miller Toyota. it is to see who has the most rugged Land cruiser, 4Runner, etc. The winner will receive a $1500 top of the line Toyota accessory package and their vehicles will be on display at the International Sportsman’s Expo on March 16-19 in the Mark Miller Toyota display. All owners who come will get breakfast and a chance to see the newest Toyota accessories, the full auto line, and the new FJ Cruiser, which will be on display. Let me know if you would be able to help us out. Thanks

The event will begin at 10:00 a.m. and will run approximately until noon. There will be signs out front that will direct you where to pull into. There will be no obstacle course or anything of that nature, but the contest will be judged on how tricked out the Toyota is. All things will be put into consideration, engine size, what additional features have been added. If a truck does not have a good paint job, it does not decrease its chances of winning. The inside outside and all features will be considered in the quest for Toughest Toyota 2006. It should be a pretty fun event and breakfast is provided. Thank you for all of your help

Attachments

• Toughest_Toyota_2006[1]web.jpg
    Toughest_Toyota_2006[1]web.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 16

mr_blove

ask me if I care
How modified can the vehical be? Could say Shawn's Crusier-stein:D be eligable??? Or do they want all org. body and frame?? Any info?