Transformers 2

Caleb

I know we have had discussions about this movie in here before but I can't find a thread specifcally for it...so here it is :D

Saw this show this afternoon and I give it :cody::cody::cody::cody::cody: out of :cody::cody::cody::cody::cody: Easily the best show of the year. I was not disappointed one bit in any aspect of this show. If you enjoyed the first one, you're going to LOVE this one. Plus, I don't care if you're a chick or a guy, watching Megan Fox for 2.5 hours is great! The new chick is yummy too. :greg: This one is a must see.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Every critic has been giving it just horrible reviews. They are all bent out of shape about the plot etc etc. It's freaking cartoon robots people! Don't take this film so serious:rolleyes:

Caleb

Every critic has been giving it just horrible reviews. They are all bent out of shape about the plot etc etc. It's freaking cartoon robots people! Don't take this film so serious:rolleyes:
Exactly! If you're going in to this film hoping for a documentary on robots, you're going to be disappointed. If you're going in to this movie looking to be entertained, you're going to love it.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I didn't like the first one (something about cheesy breakdancing robots doesn't do it for me)...so I'm not holding high expectations for this one.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
No matter whether this movie sucks or is awesome, I have a general rule that if the critics like a movie, chances are pretty good I won't like it. If they don't, it's got a good half chance of being OK. :cody:

redXJ

Thats what she said
I liked it 4.5 out of 5. some cheeseball lines could be taken out. I never listen to critics. I believe there paid off. my .02

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
No matter whether this movie sucks or is awesome, I have a general rule that if the critics like a movie, chances are pretty good I won't like it. If they don't, it's got a good half chance of being OK. :cody:

I liked it 4.5 out of 5. some cheeseball lines could be taken out. I never listen to critics. I believe there paid off. my .02

x3!

From the trailers, it looks good and I want to take my son to see it.

pELYgroso

'Merica
loved it! I thought it may have been too over-done but was pleasantly surprised. megan's lips look like Mr. Ed's now! The twins were pretty funny although took away from the seriousness of the whole robot idea. and the chick bullet bike robots? c'mon! but other than the few cheesy complaints, great show! didn't even realize it was so long til it was over and I looked at my watch!

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I wasn't impressed.

I did love the scene where optimus goes ninja in the forest. I wish I would have gotten there an hour late.