Trayvon vs Zimmerman. Where do you stand?

Where do you stand on Trayvon vs Zimmerman

• Zimmerman is a complete racist and shot Trayvon because he was black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zimmerman shot Trayvon in pure self-defense

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Both parties made bad mistakes and the law should sort it out

Votes: 34 58.6%
  • I have no idea what this story is

Votes: 9 15.5%

• Total voters

ZUKEYPR

So now you'll have the Zimmerman wrongful prosecution law suit that will be settled out of court swiftly and silently and then of course the Martin's civil wrongful death suit which they might have a shot at simply because the burden of proof is far lessor.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I think he is not entirely blameless. He should not have continued following after the 911 dispatch told him to not follow. However. I believe he is not guilty on all chargers.

Ignoring the dispatcher's advice isn't breaking the law. But yes, agreed. One thing that could have changed the entire outcome.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I think he is not entirely blameless. He should not have continued following after the 911 dispatch told him to not follow. However. I believe he is not guilty on all chargers.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

911 didn't say not to follow him. They said 'we don't need you to do that'
Z was very frustrated that burgalers were continually getting away with crime, and wanted to know where T went. He desired to have the guy caught.
I have followed suspected drunk drivers above the speed limit in order to keep them in sight, against the recommendations of the 911 dispatcher. I see this no differently.

jentzschman

911 didn't say not to follow him. They said 'we don't need you to do that'
Z was very frustrated that burgalers were continually getting away with crime, and wanted to know where T went. He desired to have the guy caught.
I have followed suspected drunk drivers above the speed limit in order to keep them in sight, against the recommendations of the 911 dispatcher. I see this no differently.

Ok, so the wording was wrong. Either way I do not think he should have continued following him.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
One thought I had..

What if the prosecutor didn't think Zimmerman should be charged but was pressured into trying him and intentionally bungled the prosecution?

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
This case should've never been a murder trial; period. This case was a murder trial because our president wanted a murder trial, the DoJ wanted a murder trial, and the activists wanted a murder trial. If not for the politics of race, none of these people would have jobs.

ID Bronco

This case should've never been a murder trial; period. This case was a murder trial because our president wanted a murder trial, the DoJ wanted a murder trial, and the activists wanted a murder trial. If not for the politics of race, none of these people would have jobs.

I don't have the link but there was an interview with the prosecuting attorney who was originally on the case. He could not find anything tho charge Zimmerman with and when pressured by the white house he said no. He was let go shortly after that.

It was made up, and an American Citizen did have his rights violated, but it was the bullying tactics of the administration against Zimmerman. I wish Trayvon would have taken his skittles home and played video games all night, but he didn't.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
And I'd like to add poor parenting to the mix. Travon was a gold-grill wearing thug wanna be, pot smoking homophobe who would've been hours away in Miami if not for getting kicked out of school for his violent behavior.