tube buggies

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
always reminded me of a sandrail... but I like the look of it. Anything stopping you from making your own? I have like 600 bucks into mine so far

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
i cant bend tube on our jd2 worth a darn

I am by no means good either, but it takes practice and a lot of it. Plus even with the misatkes I have made I have used about 90 percent of those on other pieces I think I have like 10 feet laying around in imsc scraps from about 7-8 sticks. You can do it, but if your rich buy it. You could also by a shaffer cage/chassis that is made for a yj, tj, or cj frame and build from that. I think they are around 1500 for the 4 seater in dom plus the frame

I might be selling my ftm chassis soon, its all ready setup with link tabs seat mounts orbital mount fuel cell mount and so on, Im just burnt out on building this thing and am thinkin of going back to just having a truck. If your interested I can shoot some pics im think around 2k and going up from there depending on how many parts someone wants

Ben

Last edited:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Theres a thread on POR in gen 4x4 about just x chassis builds w links to10 threads:D

R

rockdog

That'd be Ben Hanks. Is he open for biz now, or still getting set up?
My bad, Ben Hanks. I got his first name right.:D I've only heard his last name like once. I've only heard him called Benji other times. Anyway, I heard he's having his grand opening this week. Not sure where his new shop is. Anyhow, He's the one that built Von's---Um, I mean rocklogis 4 seater:rofl: :rofl:

KToy

I might be selling my ftm chassis soon, its all ready setup with link tabs seat mounts orbital mount fuel cell mount and so on, Im just burnt out on building this thing and am thinkin of going back to just having a truck. If your interested I can shoot some pics im think around 2k and going up from there depending on how many parts someone wants

email me some pics

Theres a thread on POR in gen 4x4 about just x chassis builds w links to10 threads

i cant search por so if you can link me that would be great

My bad, Ben Hanks. I got his first name right. I've only heard his last name like once. I've only heard him called Benji other times. Anyway, I heard he's having his grand opening this week. Not sure where his new shop is
can someone find info on his shop so i can go take a look and talk to him about what i want ?

KToy

iv seen the por thread on buggies i was looking for the thread that wjzuk was talking about on the formula x chassis. but ill do a google search and see if i can find it

Mahonri

Ben Hanks number is 801 592 9731. The shop number is 801 566 DIRT.

The Address is 8385 South Allen Street, Suite 127 and 129. (this is just west of Sprinkler World and North of Discover Card.)

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
i like how this one looks
pside.jpg

X2