Twilight.....

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
aren't you a dude? I seriuosly hope there was some sort of compromise wherein you get to go to New York with 4 of your best buddies for New Years in exchange for going to that movie.

I'd probably eat a half fozen whole tomato's while driving in a suzuki samurai while being forced to watch Deep Space Galactica Gate on an iBook that smells like patchouli before I'd go see that movie.

Last edited:

Brett

Meat-Hippy
aren't you a dude? I seriuosly hope there was some sort of compromise wherein you get to go to New York with 4 of your best buddies for New Years in exchange for going to that movie.

I'd probably eat a half fozen whole tomato's while driving in a suzuki samurai while being forced to watch Deep Space Galactica Gate on an iBook that smells like patchouli before I'd go see that movie.

Unless you went with some bangin chick that gave the best **** and promised it for you during part of the movie?

And I had to go see it Saturday......not that great. Bad acting, way too forced. And I tried to sleep during it......

Last edited:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
you "had" to go to it?

Gun to your head?

guys guys guys! Women have to learn that no means no! Stand up for yourselves for once would you?

ID Bronco

X2

My wife went to it and I was not getting anywhere close to it! lol

She didn't even ask by the way, she knows my limits. :rofl:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I had a girl tell me she was glad I wasn't going to go, and it was a good thing:D

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I went to it. I thought the books were much better though.

Oh no, now I'll be attacked for my lack of manliness.

Devel

Just an Outlaw....

Hot Chick + Chick Flick = Joel Getting Some :D

we all have to make sacrafice's, mine was worth it:p