Two Scouts at the Tear A Part

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
We were out at the tear a part and the first two vehicles on the lot are a 72 Scout 2 and a 74? Scout 800. The scout 2 should still be on the road. Lots of good parts for you scout lovers. I even took some parts for the 72 CJ I am fixing up.

lenny

formerly known as PokeyYJ
Went and checked these out the scout ii is pretty straight, it's a 6 cylinder 2wd model. The scout 800 looked to be fairly rust free on the outer panels. The floor has some minor rust

gertsch

Already got some parts from the 800 on Friday. The scout 2 needs a passenger side rocker and both front cab mounts replaced but was still pretty straight.

Troop92

That 800B isn't a '74 as listed - it's a '71. I was there on Sunday with my friend who built one just like it in high school - his jaw hit the floor and I though he was going to ask them how much!

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
I tried it once with a bronco and fought them to death about it.

Said crap about the dmv and they could loose there licance and crap like that.. I must have pissed them off cus the next day it was gone. Lol

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
The light blue one has a ton of bondo work on it but looks good from 15 feet away. As for selling entire vehicles, the titles have already been marked by the state as the vehicle being taken off the road and cannot be changed or something along those lines. It sucks but that's how it is.

Pile of parts

I wonder if something has changed? I bought my tub and frame a few years ago from A-1, I think. Came with title. It was branded but no big deal as I built it as a toy.