U4 MEMBERSHIPS

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
I know you are never supposed to say I'm sorry so I won't. Due to a glitch in my mental system and computers about 80 memberships to U4 that came through PayPal after May 14, 2010 were not processed. It is now being taken care of and hopefully will be completed within the next two to three weeks. If you get antsy post up here and we will expedite.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Jack - are these the mail-in memberships that didn't get processed? Just trying to clear up some confusion.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
I take full blame for this one. Tacoma gets the next one. Paul, we will see you at the seminar today in Provo. I hope everyone got the place change.

M

muddyjeep

Checking in as well. Sent mine in on 5/11/2011. Through paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

muddyjeep

Last time it took 3 months to get my renewal. Wonder how long it will take this time!
Guess I just wont renew anymore!

M

muddyjeep

That'll teach em lol.

I sent in my lifetime membership two years ago now with cash... never heard another word ;)

That sounds like fraud on U4's part! Well I will be contacting Paypal and letting them know I was ripped off!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
That sounds like fraud on U4's part! Well I will be contacting Paypal and letting them knuow I was ripped off!

I was joking about my experience and yours ;)

Why don't you call and volunteer to help process memberships? I have volunteered hundreds if my hours so I feel I'm entitled to gripe and moan lol

M

muddyjeep

I was joking about my experience and yours ;)

Why don't you call and volunteer to help process memberships? I have volunteered hundreds if my hours so I feel I'm entitled to gripe and moan lol

Well I'm not welcome their. A certain person has made sure of that!
I wont name names. That's why I don't go to meetings!