U4 Photo contest

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Ok, it isn't really a contest.....I am looking for good HI RES photos for the cover of the next U4 newsletter, the Compass. Oh BTW it's not a newsletter anymore, now it's a magazine. We're looking for advertisers too. So anyways, I need some good high res photos, 3mp or better. Don't send me eight 6mp photos of my computer will explode....just pick one or two good action shots, trail ride shots, etc., and email me first with a warning that you are sending the pics, and then send away! EZRhino@fastmovers.biz. We probly aught to put a 4 meg limit on the size of the email, too.

Thanks! See you on the cover!

EZ

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Oh, I got one of a poor lil Toy towing this big ol giraffe.... It's headed your way!! :D

EZRhino said:
Ok, it isn't really a contest.....I am looking for good HI RES photos for the cover of the next U4 newsletter, the Compass. Oh BTW it's not a newsletter anymore, now it's a magazine. We're looking for advertisers too. So anyways, I need some good high res photos, 3mp or better. Don't send me eight 6mp photos of my computer will explode....just pick one or two good action shots, trail ride shots, etc., and email me first with a warning that you are sending the pics, and then send away! EZRhino@fastmovers.biz. We probly aught to put a 4 meg limit on the size of the email, too.

Thanks! See you on the cover!

EZ