U4 summer convention Mineral Basin run

Brad J

Wish I took more pictures but here are the better ones we got. The Liberty group was from Cali & thought the trail was rated a 3 on a 10 scale like they have back home and not a 3/5. After about an hour and a half they were turned around and heading back.

Attachments

• IMG_5023sm.jpg
    IMG_5023sm.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5032sm.jpg
    IMG_5032sm.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5040sm.jpg
    IMG_5040sm.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 21

Brad J

What mine is this at the top of Mineral Basin and is it accessable? I brought flashlights but We got to Mineral Basin too late to explore:(

Attachments

• IMG_5102sm.jpg
    IMG_5102sm.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5104sm.jpg
    IMG_5104sm.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5105sm.jpg
    IMG_5105sm.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 14

Brad J

Nice waterfall. I was forgetful & forgot to take off the mud flaps & just realized one's gone and bracket about off. I broke off the bracket & threw it in to reweld it back on. We didn't see the mudflap on the drive down so someone picked it up. Thank you. The only other damage to report was tire carrier brace weld broke and rear tire hit a rock good & bent the rim at the bead and started leaking air everytime that side was pointing down. A nice sized rock persuaded the rim back into shape and no more leaks;) Our Family had a wonderful time. It was nice to meet lots of new people. Thanks to all that put this together it couldn't have been better. Good dinner at the end:cool: My only complaint is I wanted to win the winch in the raffle:ugh:

Attachments

• IMG_5112sm.jpg
    IMG_5112sm.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5121sm.jpg
    IMG_5121sm.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 27

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Nice pics. I really wish I would have remembered I had my camera with me as I only took about 4 pictures and none of them include anyones rigs sorry. It was great to meet some of you out there and hopefully I'll have the Bronco fixed soon so I can go find some trails up here in the odgen area.

Brad J

Nice pics. I really wish I would have remembered I had my camera with me as I only took about 4 pictures and none of them include anyones rigs sorry. It was great to meet some of you out there and hopefully I'll have the Bronco fixed soon so I can go find some trails up here in the odgen area.

It was nice wheeling w/ you Brian, Hope you get the overheating issues fixed.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
It was nice wheeling w/ you Brian, Hope you get the overheating issues fixed.

I think a 4.0l radiatior will fix that problem so thats the least of my worries right now. It's got a bad oil leak at the front of the crankshaft and now the alternator isn't charging so hopefully I can figure all that out.