U4WDA Fall Event; Trail- Cursed Canyon

way2nosty

I guess I can start this thread, there were 8 maybe 10 rigs on Cursed. The most interesting part of our trail, flipped toyota.

Attachments

• Photo_111205_013.jpg
    Photo_111205_013.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Photo_111205_014.jpg
    Photo_111205_014.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Photo_111205_016.jpg
    Photo_111205_016.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Photo_111205_017.jpg
    Photo_111205_017.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 72

Batman

That looks like a pretty cool trail! way2nosty, what kind of rig do you have? Post a pic!

way2nosty

Batman said:
That looks like a pretty cool trail! way2nosty, what kind of rig do you have? Post a pic!

stock - 32" tires 0" lift smokin' smallblock and heavy foot. Point and Hammer. I don't have any pics because it isn't woth taking a picture of. Nice Tac tho-

Batman

way2nosty said:
stock - 32" tires 0" lift smokin' smallblock and heavy foot. Point and Hammer. I don't have any pics because it isn't woth taking a picture of. Nice Tac tho-
Not worth taking a picture of? Whatever. Stock trucks are cool. What kind of truck is it? Smokin' as in built up, or smokin' as in it doesn't have rings any more? I bet you've got a pic somewhere on your hard drive you just don't want to share. :p

way2nosty

Batman said:
Not worth taking a picture of? Whatever. Stock trucks are cool. What kind of truck is it? Smokin' as in built up, or smokin' as in it doesn't have rings any more? I bet you've got a pic somewhere on your hard drive you just don't want to share. :p
smokin' is somewhere in the range of 385 HP Sbc, but makes good power down low about 1100 RPM, I had Midwest grind me a custom "nosty's super wheelin' cam' revs to about 6600 before the belts come off. - Really I don't have pics, if you were on the trail I was there in the back somewhere.

Batman

Come on I heard you are building a 1978 Mitsubishi with an LS1 engine. That sounds cool! Post a picture!

way2nosty

Batman said:
Come on I heard you are building a 1978 Mitsubishi with an LS1 engine. That sounds cool! Post a picture!

NO sorry - Wrong person - i have a black chebby gonna lift it. and put 37s on it probabbly. Nice chrome air filter tho-