U4WDA June Trail Cleanup: Jacob City Loop Trail: 6/30/12

ret32

Still looking for someone to donate a dump pass...

We are also looking for someone with decent-ish amateur photography skills. They need to be willing to spend some time at the cleanup helping a board member frame a few specific shots for some U4WDA material.

D-Rat

I'm going to try to make it out if I can swing it. I always have my camera and am able to take decent-ish pictures so I may be able to help out in that capacity.

ret32

Had 12 total volunteers (7 rigs), 33 man hours, and about 2 cubic yards of trash (nothing big, but lots and lots of small stuff).

We also located a fugitive that a Sherrif's deputy had been looking for for 2 days, I sure hope they got the information in time to intercept him on the highway back toward Tooele. One volunteer courageously followed the guy down toward Stockton while we called dispatch.

Hope everybody made it home safe, there was one who left a puddle of oil in the parking lot, one who had engine issues on the way home (sorry I missed your call, I feel like a jerk :(), and a total of two tires needed plugs before everybody got out of the parking lot.

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
Was good to get out again. First time out since my back injury last summer. I'm sore, but otherwise good...
100_4938.jpg

Doors off made it easier to get in and out to pick up stuff.

RogueJeepr

Here!
Well I didnt make it . Ended up working on the car. But ....
This is on the list of trails to do. Maybe a winter trip .
More pic's please .

D-Rat

I got a few okie dokie pics but I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to post them up so they are a size that anyone can even see. The couple I tried came out thumbnail sized, any tips? I'd be more than willing to share if I can figure that out.

sixstringsteve

they'll come out thumbnail size, then when we click on them they get bigger. If you want them big like gravesdigger, you don't use the attach feature. you host them on another website (like flikr, picasa, photobucket, etc) then link to them here.

D-Rat

they'll come out thumbnail size, then when we click on them they get bigger. If you want them big like gravesdigger, you don't use the attach feature. you host them on another website (like flikr, picasa, photobucket, etc) then link to them here.

Cool, when I get a minute, I'll give that a shot. Thanks.