U4WDA Summer Convention

CJ Matt

It wasn't up when I checked yesturday. I can't do paypall at work so it will have to wait till I get home. I am anxious becuase I really want to run Hanging Tree Friday and know it is limited to the first 10.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Come on, I fixed the fuel pump, its running like a champ now, just need to do some maintenence and we're ready to rock.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I'm registered. My choices are The Twist and "NS." Those should be fun ones right?

the Twist is a blast.. not a whole lot of rock, but plenty of flexing through washes and dirt hill climbing, fairly easy but you can make it as hard as you want with line choice. good trail to do if your concerned about your paint, there is one obstakle with rockwalls that can get you but you can elect to go around it.

NS I havent been on yet, I might check it out friday if the shop isnt too busy.

Meat_

Banned
I swore after I missed the last convention in Richfield that I would be ready for this one :(

I looked at the pile of bitchin jeep parts today.... they are still just a pile :eek:

Guess I'll stay home that weekend and sleep or something.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
he'll sleep, or go out wheelin as a passenger with someone else. He's smart, doesn't have to pay for gas or repairs to his own rig.

CJ Matt

Is there anyway to find out if I am one of the 10 to run Hanging tree Friday? I need to make reservations and will only be down Friday if I am running that trail.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I ran Hanging Tree last saturday.

Its a very fun trail but pretty difficult! Not much traction there. Unfortunataly i dont think Im going to be able to make the convention. My rear leaf springs are VERY bent and on the verge of breaking so I will be building a link suspension sooner than I was planning