U4WDA Winter Convention

Todd Adams

Grammy's Spotter
Copied from another site

Fellow Utah Wheelers,
The U4WDA Winter Convention is almost upon us. February 4 is the day. The Moab Friends-For-Wheeling Club is kind enough to be setting this up. The following message is the latest information, straight from Moab's own Jeff Stevens and Holly Jensen:

The Moab Room at the Moab Valley Inn has been booked for the event and a catered breakfast will be served. The Moab Valley Inn’s address is 711 S. Main. It is the blue hotel ½ block south and across the street from McDonald’s. Their phone number is (435) 259-4419 or toll-free (800) 831-MOAB and they will be offering $65.00 rooms for $55.00 if you are coming for the convention.
Several other hotels and their phone numbers include:
Best Western Canyonlands Inn (435) 259-2300
Best Western Greenwell Inn (435) 259-6151
Big Horn Lodge (435) 259-6171
Super 8 (435) 259-8868
Sleep Inn (435) 259-4655
Motel 6 (435) 259-6686
LaQuinta Inn (435) 259-8700
Several trails will be offered after the meeting and will include:
Fins n’ Things - Rated a 3 ½. This will be the easiest trail and will require a $5.00 per vehicle Sand Flats Recreation Fee.
Two medium-difficulty trails will be scheduled:
Seven-Mile Rim including Wipe-Out Hill - Rated a 3 ½ + and is decidedly more difficult than Fins n’ Things.
Strike Ravine - also has a 3 ½ + rating.
For those of you who love hard-core wheelin’:
Area BFE - rating of 4 - 5+. Jeff Stevens will lead "Green Day" trail and opportunities for extreme obstacles abound. Upper Helldorado is also located here. Area BFE has a donation box and any donations are greatly appreciated. All trails will start meeting at 9:45 am at the old Cattleman’s Saloon about 2.25 miles south of town along Hwy. 191. This is located just south of Rock Plaza, home of Moab 4X4 Outpost. Moab Friends-For-Wheelin’ will have a sign to help you find it. Trails will depart as soon as possible after the meeting is over. After the trails, come join Moab Friends-For-Wheelin’ for chili, hot dogs, hot chocolate and cider around the bonfire out at the Area BFE parking lot!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I'm there...

Anyone interested in touring a couple other spots? I have pretty much Wed-Sun that weekend to check out Moab, Nine-Mile, 4 Corner?

Nothing too hard core as I will be in my Taco...

OLSEN

Cost: will be a mere ten dollar bill per person.
Time: Mark your spot by 8:00 A.M.
R.S.V.P. Holly Jensen (435)259-0236 or jft@citlink.net
R.S.V.P. Daynene Snyder (801)942-3488 or daynene@u4wda.org

If we run out of food or energy because of people not RSVP to this I will make you all drive Hondas.

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
If we run out of food or energy because of people not RSVP to this I will make you all drive Hondas.[/QUOTE]

NO!!!!!! NOT A HONDA!!!