University of Utah Drift Trike Movie

pELYgroso

'Merica
3 person trike you say?... You know Dirty, Lucky, Ellis, Reilly....?
Or is this a different 3 person trike?

Probably a different 3 person Trike, although Levi Ellis was part of the group, so maybe......?? You probably know about Mitch's mishap if you know the group....lucky to still have a left foot that works!

Stratt, whatever you do, dont put your feet down to stop yourself! If they catch on the pavement and get stuck under your rear axle w/ the weight of your body pushing down on your foot......or in Mitch's case, the weight of 3 people pushing his ankle down on the pavement......left a 90 ft. fleshy skid mark!

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
By the time Bigwheels were available, I was too big for one. Or yeah, I'd have been that kid. Crashing off ramps on bikes was fun...

The drift trikes look like fun, but my back hurts thinking about the bumps those things take on the pavement and concrete transitions...

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
By the time Bigwheels were available, I was too big for one. Or yeah, I'd have been that kid. Crashing off ramps on bikes was fun...

The drift trikes look like fun, but my back hurts thinking about the bumps those things take on the pavement and concrete transitions...

I could only imagine what would happen if we got you and Tacoma on a couple of these.