Supporting Member
Round 4 - Firebirds - Jericho
April 12, 2014
Jericho Area
http://usraracing.weebly.com/

2014-firebirds-poster.jpg

Register online at
http://www.firebirdsmc.com/

$60, but you save $10 if you pre-register (so it's only $50).

I just registered! Get on it!

If you mail them, they are due (postmarked) my the April 5th (in two days!).

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I will be there Friday night........then on Sunday morning I have to go ride my loop for Sage Riders race to do our raptor study for the BLM.......I hope I am not too sore.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Intermediate terrain tire will work great for this race. You won't see a lot of sand. After destroying my tire at Knolls, I am going to try a Bridgestone 604 at this race.

rholbrook

Harrison and I are in. Harrison's spark arrestor will be here Tuesday and he convinced his mom he needed a new OUTFIT to wear on his first race. All I have to do is put his spark arrestor and new rear tire and an oil change for his. Mine needs oil and air filter service and we are good to go. USRA money's mailed, numbers obtained and I will preregister Tuesday and we will ready.

For myself, it will be the first race for me in 30 years. I have two goals, first is to not get hurt and second is to beat Cascadia. I told Tyson the Old Bull Young Bull story. Just kidding, I just want to have fun and in the end, be able to drive myself home. 45+, here I come.

rholbrook

Are you planning to 'service some heifers' while on the trail?? Not the kind of race I want to be in.
Never grew up on a farm and never dated the big girls. Don't have any problems with big girls either. It was just a good story Tyson had never heard Was just trying to give Tyson some elderly advice about getting too anxious at the start

From Davis County, what is the best route to Jericho? I used to go to Lehi, head west along Utah Lake and then up through Eureaka. Is that still a good route? Any time estimates for better routes?

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Never grew up on a farm and never dated the big girls. Don't have any problems with big girls either. It was just a good story Tyson had never heard Was just trying to give Tyson some elderly advice about getting too anxious at the start

From Davis County, what is the best route to Jericho? I used to go to Lehi, head west along Utah Lake and then up through Eureaka. Is that still a good route? Any time estimates for better routes?
Just stay on I15 to Santquin and take the first exit. That road will take you to where came in just west of Goshen. What # is your boy running so I can look for you guys?

LEO's will be there checking registrations, so make sure everything is current.

ricsrx

I was a spectator at this race, I got to help a few riders durring thier pit, I had a great time, i will need to ride next time!

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
we went on a dirt road drive out to paul bunyans wood pile, and went past the race. It was a whole city out there!