utah county 4x4 shop

jeepinkeller

Just wondering if anyone knew of a good 4x4 shop in Utah county? Want to get some work done pretty soon (long arm suspension install...I cant weld...:) ) and dont really want to drive to salt lake area unless I need to.

Dart

Banned
Ultimate High 4x4

367 W 700 N
Orem, UT 84057-3872

I think this is the place it's just down the road from me.

Oh bad news there, stay away. there really is no shop in Utah county. All 4 fun, I think he moved back to his house or to another shop

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
I stopped by to visit with all 4 fun motor sports this last week. They are on 40South, 1400 someodd west in Lindon .. west of geneva road, that might be 40 north? Anyway, these guys would be fantastic, however he has about a 3 month waiting list.

I also visited with Rock Logic in SLC last week. I also think these guys would do a very good job as well.

However, I took the loooong drive to logan this morning and had a good long chat with John ... Beauty and the key parts of the beast will be headed that way soon. Mount Logan currently has a 3 week lead time, but part of this is because of the big bajha 1000 race coming up, which they are sponsored by bfg and going down to race.

I've been shopping and pricing ... From what I've seen shoping and studying this out, these are your best choices, all of them good.

jeepinkeller

thanks for the info. I've had some bad experience with Ultimate High, so its a no go on them. I used to do buisness with Rocky Mountain High in Orem but I think he went out of buisness. Anyone else want to chime in?

Bart

Yep, RMH is out of business. All4Fun is good but long lead time. You might try Six States on 800 N west of the freeway. Anarchy 4x4 is still doing business in SLC, but other than that I'd be heading to Mt Logan in Logan, or On Track 4x4 in St George.

CrawlerCraig

thanks for the info. I've had some bad experience with Ultimate High, so its a no go on them. I used to do buisness with Rocky Mountain High in Orem but I think he went out of buisness. Anyone else want to chime in?

Ditto! Both shops are not very good when it comes to something more then a bolt on kit......I can't count how many bad things i have herd about both shops......

Six States might be OK........ go down and talk to them and see if they are familiar with what you want.......make sure they have done more than 1 in the past......

If you can hold out "Just for Fun" is your best choice.

Last edited:

Bart

Is it "All for Fun" or "Just 4 Fun"? I have a receipt here somewhere.... Curtis' place right?

Yes, Curtis and Charlie. It's Just 4 Fun they're a great shop.

As far as RMH being just a bolt on kit place, I guess opinions are like a*&holes, everyone's got one. Granted he did have some timing problems, but Matt was one of the best fabricators I've ever known. Doesn't matter now because he's out of business, but....

DevinB

I like traffic lights
I believe Six States doesn't do stuff like that anymore. Seems like they only do tranny and diff work. I could be wrong, so it might be worth your time to give them a call.

fire4j15

Low Range Offroad

I have ordered from Sean at Lowrange Offroad, So far he has been great, good prices and he will research anything for you. I would recommened him.

ewander

I'm pretty sure the 6 states in Orem still does that type of work. Give Kevin a call. They have always been very honest and good to work with.

Low Range

Off-Road Parts
Ok, We will make introductions first. My name is Sean Conk (not Konk).
I am in Provo and started Low Range Off-Road in February of this year. I have been in the off-road parts world for about 3 years and an Auto tech before that. My father and I run Sami's and my brother, brother inlaw and friends run built Toyotas and Jeeps. I also have allot of knowledge on other rigs to.
I do have the first part of my site up now. Just Sami stuff but a whole selection of Toy parts will be going up soon and then the jeep section will not be far behind.
I do not do installs at the moment although I do have many connections and can get it done for you.
I can get almost any part you need and at good prices.
I have just paid my vendor subscription for RME so you will see me on here more often. I have followed mostly Zuk and Toy forums till now but hope you welcome me in here.
Also my business line is 801-805-6644
The website is http://www.lowrangeoffroad.com
Also if you take a look, please place a vote for me. :D

Last edited: