UTAH DESERT FOXES HIGH DESERT ENDURO Sat Sept 19 2015

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
UTAH DESERT FOXES HIGH DESERT ENDURO
Saturday September 19, 2015​

The enduro format races are awesome for anyone who wants to try a desert race.
You get to ride with friends and the format is very relaxed compared to the standard style.

The format is timed special test sections where you race the clock point to point and then get to ride at a more relaxed pace to the next timed section.
REALLY FUN!

I'd encourage all of you guys to give it a go. You're only racing the clock so it is much less intimidating than a normal land rush race.

Ask Greg how he liked the format for his first race (Chimney Rock last year).

6272682.jpg

pre sign here

http://www.utahdesertfoxes.net/Signup.html

Enduro format instructions here

http://www.utahdesertfoxes.net/uploads/4/6/3/9/4639237/enduroinfo.pdf

I pre signed already. B)

Who else is coming?
If it's your first race, feel free to put my name down on the sign up and I'll ride with you in the un-timed sections

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
This looks like a TON of fun!

I would like to give it a go. I would have soooooo much to do to get prepped.. I bet I could get it done though.

jeeper

Wife gave me the almost go ahead. She had a day planned, and I was supposed to be on kid control, but if I can find someone to watch them, I can race.

Are you guys spending the night friday? Driving there Saturday morning?

What class do you race? What class should I race?

Will someone be my friend and show me what to do?

jeeper

I will need to re-gear my bike for a desert ride, instead of the tractor gearing it has now.
Also should put on my new tires..

jeeper

What class do you race? What class should I race?

There is the over 30(v) class, or the 250(x) class.. Which is the right answer for me? woud there be less participants in the 250, giving me a better chance at winning :D?

Obviously novice in either class.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
There is the over 30(v) class, or the 250(x) class.. Which is the right answer for me? woud there be less participants in the 250, giving me a better chance at winning :D?

Obviously novice in either class.

In the 250 class you will be racing against any and all age groups but mostly younger kids that are full of piss and vinegar. The over 30 class is just that......mostly poeple 30-35.

I will be there to support Hunter

Suck it up and test out that fresh bike.....you will have a ton of fun since it is an enduro

Harrison and I would like to ride one of these. He has football every Saturday for a while. I now get to race the +50 group now

He needs to have a sick day from football.

Also, the Sage Riders Enduro is coming up on October 3rd at Chimney Rock. I posted the flyer last night to the Sage Riders website.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
We are most likely camping.
I race Over 30 Novice.
You could probably podium sportsman class.
You'll have similar (or slightly better) luck in open novice as 250 Nov. It's a competitive class.

jeeper

We are most likely camping.
I race Over 30 Novice.
You could probably podium sportsman class.
You'll have similar (or slightly better) luck in open novice as 250 Nov. It's a competitive class.

I don't see the sportsmans class, what is it?

ricsrx

Suck it up and test out that fresh bike.....you will have a ton of fun since it is an enduro

[/URL].

Hunter will be riding the 300, he is trying to show me that he is a man, but like you said he is full of piss
t and vinegar

Last edited:

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
what is the school kid class?
It is a beginner class for kids up to 15 y/o who are transitioning to the big bike class from the mini's.

. Under 16 Big Bike Notes:a. Minimum bike size: 80/85cc
b. Max Bike Size: 125cc 2 stroke/250cc 4 stroke25
c. Age limit men: Must be 15 years old or younger on January 1st of thecurrent race season
d. Age limit women: Must be 18 years old or younger on January 1st of thecurrent race season.
e. Ability: Novice only
f. Letter: Z Background Green with White numbers

djgardner

I will be there...looking forward to it. Had a blast out there last year (right up until my bike quit on the last special test).

I'm 99% in on Chimney Rock as well...my only hesitation is that I'm scared of Paul's A loop (extra 10 miles on the 2nd loop). :)

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I will be there...looking forward to it. Had a blast out there last year (right up until my bike quit on the last special test).

I'm 99% in on Chimney Rock as well...my only hesitation is that I'm scared of Paul's A loop (extra 10 miles on the 2nd loop). :)

Its probably less then 5 miles. It is just a technical rocky wash that will be hard for some because it is at the end of the day. Jeez, you make me out to be some evil person that likes to beat the crap out of people and make them cry for mercy.........Oh wait.....your right.:D

I don't see the sportsmans class, what is it?

No points, no trophies......just ride for fun