Video for gun nuts and pitch perfect fans

cuban b

You're all WEAK SAUCE!
Thought some people here might get a kick out of this. My brother is a freakishly talented singer songwriter who makes his living playing in a band in Nashville called Amber's Drive.

He is here visiting for Christmas and we decided to make a little youtube video while burning through a pile of ammo and trying out my new AR15. It was crazy hard to pull off with freezing wind and my stupid Walther P22 that didn't want to function in the cold, but it was entertaining.

The song is not cool, but the shooting is. Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QtM7X0xYN8

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Thought some people here might get a kick out of this. My brother is a freakishly talented singer songwriter who makes his living playing in a band in Nashville called Amber's Drive.

He is here visiting for Christmas and we decided to make a little youtube video while burning through a pile of ammo and trying out my new AR15. It was crazy hard to pull off with freezing wind and my stupid Walther P22 that didn't want to function in the cold, but it was entertaining.

The song is not cool, but the shooting is. Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QtM7X0xYN8

Pretty dang cool, but please say you picked up every piece of plastic cup before you left.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
^blah blah booo hooo

That was rad.

A boo hoo for hoping someone cleaned up after themselves? So you are implying it's okay to litter as long as it's not on a Jeep trail?? I hate litter of any form in any place and am a firm believer that only trashy people litter, there is no excuse for anything that is preventable. Do I seem like a prick, maybe, but I was raised with a lot of respect for the outdoors and have high standards.

Last edited:

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
A boo hoo for hoping someone cleaned up after themselves? So you are implying it's okay to litter as long as it's not on a Jeep trail?? I hate litter of any form in any place and am a firm believer that only trashy people litter, there is no excuse for anything that is preventable. Do I seem like a prick, maybe, but I was raised with a lot of respect for the outdoors and have high standards.

Do you really want to know what we think of you?

cuban b

You're all WEAK SAUCE!
Thanks for the comments guys. We had fun. It's popping up all over the web right now which is a little crazy. The Walther P22 is the pickiest freaking gun I've ever owned. Cleaning fixes it for a few shots, but the cold seemed to make it even worse.

My brother is an animal. It was soooo much harder than it looks to manipulate the gun in rhythym, and it was freaking cold.

Of course I picked up the stupid cups.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Did you guys forget the #1 rule of shooting on public land? Once you shoot it full of holes, it's no longer trash. It's now a part of the natural landscape and can be left to so that the earth can reclaim it's resources.

Cool video by the way.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Thanks for the comments guys. We had fun. It's popping up all over the web right now which is a little crazy...

One of my friends in Indiana just shared your video on FB, her husband is a military contractor and firearms trainer... and she shared the video from the Police Training Page. :eek: :rofl:

Good video!