Vintage Jeep or 4wd club interest

Should this be Jeeps only or all vintage 4x4’s from say, 1985 back?

• Just old jeeps man!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
Okay, I know we’ve talked about this some before, but I’d like to get this rolling. Who would have interest in something like this? I see this going a couple ways, but both with the same general premise. A group of folks with the same basic desire, family friendly trail rides, camp outs, bbq’s, etc. I see this based on vintage rigs, period style original or mildly built, nothing too extreme. Think Go Devil Run/Relic Run, but broader based than the former and more regular activity than the latter. I’d like to hear thoughts from anyone interested. 👍🏻

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
FWIW, Expedition has been doing a Relic Run for over 10 years. It isn't a club, but is an option for old iron owners to gather and enjoy vintage rigs and camping gear.
Yeah, I’ve been following it since the beginning but always seem to have something going on when it happens. It’s a super awesome concept though and I love that it exists. I was just using it as an example of vehicle type. They are regular, but annual, I meant regular like a monthly thing. 👍🏻

4x4_Welder

Once my F250 rolls out my 81 Courier is going in and getting completed.
D44 front from an 83 J20 on a Ford three link, Toyota 8" rear, Mercedes OM617 adapted to an M5R2, haven't settled in a case yet but for now it'll probably be an NP208 or BW1356 reclocked to clear the frame.