What are you listening to?

Thursty

I may be in the minority, but I love certain Christmas Music, especially as we get closer to the holiday. One of my favorite songs is O Holy Night. This is my favorite version I have heard so far.
One of my very favorite Christmas songs. I get goosebumps anytime I hear it. Thanks for sharing.

Houndoc

I may be in the minority, but I love certain Christmas Music, especially as we get closer to the holiday. One of my favorite songs is O Holy Night. This is my favorite version I have heard so far.
I enjoy Christmas music, just can't handle the very limited selection played on the radio.
Thank goodness for Spotify and my own custom Christmas play list!

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a fan of Bleachers and Jack Antonoff generally (Steel Train, fun.). And their latest album is coming out this month. So far the singles that have been released have been right on point for the band, but I'm particularly enjoying the unabashedly 80's pop style of Tiny Moves:

And, you know, Margaret Qualley is pretty cute too.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Mark Knopfler just released a new version of Going Home (Theme from Local Hero) which features a staggering 52 guitarists! It was made to benefit Teenage Cancer Trust and Teen Cancer America. American's would know the song from the movie, but in the UK the song is best known as the team song for Newcastle United FC.

If you've never heard the original, here it is. Its a total ear worm and I find myself humming or whistling it constantly.

Here is the new version, it is nearly ten minutes long to accommodate all the different artists!

Personally, I prefer the original because it fits the tone of the movie, which if you haven't watched I recommend.