What dual sport/dirt gear do you use.

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
I have found that the best thing to do on boots is try everything on you can and make sure they fit you good... There is nothing worse than spending money on boots even if they are a good deal and having them hurt your toes or ankle or even calf after buying them. Go down to rocky mountain and have them pull anything that will fit and try them on.. Wear them for a little bit and walk around and make sure they don't rub you weird somewhere after a few mins... I found that the only boot that fit me well are cheap boots, I'd like a nice pair of alpinestars but I have yet to find a pair that would fit my wide feet and huge calves. Basically no ones opinion matters in the end but your feet!

Caleb

I have found that the best thing to do on boots is try everything on you can and make sure they fit you good... There is nothing worse than spending money on boots even if they are a good deal and having them hurt your toes or ankle or even calf after buying them. Go down to rocky mountain and have them pull anything that will fit and try them on.. Wear them for a little bit and walk around and make sure they don't rub you weird somewhere after a few mins... I found that the only boot that fit me well are cheap boots, I'd like a nice pair of alpinestars but I have yet to find a pair that would fit my wide feet and huge calves. Basically no ones opinion matters in the end but your feet!

That's very true...however, most boots will eventually mold to your feet. Especially the nice ones. I have some cheap ones that I bought that hurt big time. At the time I didn't have any other money, so I wore them anyways, and now they are still the boots I wear to this day. They don't bug me one bit now. I'd love to pickup some nice ones, but since these ones to the job, I have a hard time justifying them.

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
Catastrophe averted! And much to Greg's pleasure, I found a deal on some BMW whale foreskin Savannah boots! They should be here in a couple days.
I did try on as many boots as I could find in my size at the very few establishments that were open on Monday, I found it hard to walk in the more MX style boots, where I will be using them for 90% on road purposes.
Thanks agin for the thoughts.