What happened to six states?

Caleb

tweakeyjeep said:
Ya, you know you were pretty dumb for pickin a fight over the internet... Loser.

when you start with the name calling it really brings out the maturity you have...sorry but its true -_-

[Moderator Hat On] Enough of the, you're picking a fight crap. IMO, you read into it the wrong way Tweaky, he said "bring it" meaning if you want to start the insults then bring it...not lets go outside and duke it out...if he meant the latter then I think James is man enough to have said the latter. The fighting comments stop here. Next person to say they want to fight (unless they want to fight me:rofl: ) gets to have a vacation from RME. [/Moderator Hat Off]

James K

NO, I'm always like this
supergper said:
when you start with the name calling it really brings out the maturity you have...sorry but its true -_-

[Moderator Hat On] Enough of the, you're picking a fight crap. IMO, you read into it the wrong way Tweaky, he said "bring it" meaning if you want to start the insults then bring it...not lets go outside and duke it out...if he meant the latter then I think James is man enough to have said the latter. The fighting comments stop here. Next person to say they want to fight (unless they want to fight me:rofl: ) gets to have a vacation from RME. [/Moderator Hat Off]

thank you Caleb

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
supergper said:

WOOHOO :cool: