what happened to the mobile version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
For the past few days I have not had the mobile version of RME (NOT Tapatalk, which I don't use). It started showing up as the desktop version, which is of course tiny and annoying on a phone. Running Android 4.1.2 on a stock T-Mobile Galaxy s3, with no recent updates or mods. What gives?

mobile version was clean and nice to use.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Dropdown box on the bottom left of the site. Select the mobile version again.
It sets a cookie on your phone to remember that selection. Normally should default to the mobile, so not sure what happened there.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Hmm. I am using Chrome, and clearing the cache didn't fix the issue. I had to manually select the mobile version. Going to try w/the native browser.... ok, works fine there. I'll have to see if anything changes w/Chrome, for now I'll chalk it up to sunspots out the NSA though...

DAA

Mobile disapeared on my S4 a couple days ago too. Will try selecting mobile from the drop down.

I bought tapatalk, tried it, just can't warm up to it...

- DAA

Caleb

I thought tapatalk was free? :shiver:

I think there is a pay for version (yeah, go figure). Personally, I can't stand tapatalk. Tacoma, what phone do you have? I wonder if the Browser Agent of the newer Androids isn't being detected correctly so it displays the full version of the site by default???

Edit: Nevermind, I see you mention what phone you're using.

Status
Not open for further replies.