what is the scariest text message you have ever received?

comingdown

scary coco face.jpg
This is by far the scariest text message I have ever received. Could be interesting to hear what everyone has to say. (and btw, don't hold back on giving you know who a bunch of guff about this gruesome image.) :rofl:

Coco

View attachment 83902
This is by far the scariest text message I have ever received. Could be interesting to hear what everyone has to say. (and btw, don't hold back on giving you know who a bunch of guff about this gruesome image.) :rofl:

Man! Kinda reminds me of the belated Jim Varney

Ernest_P._Worrell.jpg

R.I.P Grew up watching the Ernest movies. Still do from time to time.

skiboarder

SkiBoarder
I received several nude pictures from the same girl. After telling them to stop sending. "I am not the person your looking for. Wrong number!" then got a message from that number telling me the girl was under 18. And" if I want to stay out of jail. I need to send them some money." they gave a address to send it to.
I quickly told my nieghbor,a FBI agent. He took my phone and said if I need anything else I will let you know.
they traced the number and was able to find the people and arrest them.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I don't know if it was scary but I got a text from an old girlfriend not long after we broke up that said, "I don't know you are aware that your phone called mine and I got to listen to 10 mins of Engines, buffalo hunts, and how happy you are to be single" :D

comingdown

I imagine all you guys who got the pregnant "hopefully significant" other news had faces similiar to the face I got. Lol.

P.s. hopefully all you who know this infamous coco laughed as hard as I did when you saw that.

STAG

I don't know if it was scary but I got a text from an old girlfriend not long after we broke up that said, "I don't know you are aware that your phone called mine and I got to listen to 10 mins of Engines, buffalo hunts, and how happy you are to be single" :D

Lol I got butt- dialed from a "friend" once an listened to him talk trash on me for a half hour before he realized he had called someone.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
"you may not be as smart as you think you are"

Obviously they were wrong, but it made my heart skip a beat for a moment.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
A month or so ago when they locked down my kids elementary school because there was a guy running around with a gun in the neighborhood. My wife called me in full on freak out mode because she just got an automated phone call from the school.