What tool/tools for $200?

limadu0712

thanks, guys. lot of help. go figure about those free standing tools, eh? but i still like reliable stuff, no matter who it's for. i'll be calling about that drill press tomorrow. Bountiful isn't too far off. And let's face it, I've already picked up this redneck a bow, a boat and signed for about 18 packages in the mail...what's one more thing? right?

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
thanks, guys. lot of help. go figure about those free standing tools, eh? but i still like reliable stuff, no matter who it's for. i'll be calling about that drill press tomorrow. Bountiful isn't too far off. And let's face it, I've already picked up this redneck a bow, a boat and signed for about 18 packages in the mail...what's one more thing? right?

What are you trying to do? Give these guys fuel to make fun of me. Well it won't work, I am a redneck and proud of it. But you are a great wife for taking care of all that stuff while I've been gone.

sixstringsteve

Actually, as I research it more, that Jet sold for $150 new at costco. Maybe wait a little, and we'll find you the right drill press.