Whats this about?

jcruiser70

poser
I posted my 4 wheeler for sale on Ksl.com, and have been getting replies from the UK? This is what I've been getting...

Hello=
My Name is johnson ron ,I'm highly intersted purchasing your ATVs (3-4 Wheelers)advertised on the Net. Pls what is your last offer ??
I have read the condition and it is o.k by me . Preffered method of payment is a U.s cashier Check,DRAFT Check, company cheque and money order in U.S UsCURRENCY.Do forward me your : Full details : ---- Full Name ........ That will be written on the cheque for the payment,You Full Address where the payment will Be send to or P.O Box Address,And Contact Phone Number.As for the shipping I have well organise personal shipping agent that will handle the shippment.

I want to let you know that i am eager to buy it as soon as possible. i only have less than 2 weeks to purchase it. get back to me asap to know if the cheque will be send to you asap.

you can call me on phone after emailling me 009-447031908724.

This looks a little fishy to me, does it sound like that cashiers check scam that has been going around latley.

I also posted a table saw on ksl.com and have been getting similar e-mails, if anyone is interested in an 8 ft sliding Altendorf table saw, let me know...