Whats Your Favorite Horderve!

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
SO I NEED SOME NEW IDEAS FOR FUN AND EASY HORDERVES...

some of my favorites are :

ham wrapped green onions..
bacon wrapped mushrooms..
jalapeno poppers wrapped in bacon..

....ANYTHING WRAPPED IN BACON...!!!!

WHAT YA GOT??? :D

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I'm having a really hard time arguing with any of those... except for the mushrooms, because mushrooms are disgusting.

Bacon-wrapped chicken chunks would absolutely rule...

SO I NEED SOME NEW IDEAS FOR FUN AND EASY HORDERVES...

some of my favorites are :

ham wrapped green onions..
bacon wrapped mushrooms..
jalapeno poppers wrapped in bacon..

....ANYTHING WRAPPED IN BACON...!!!!

WHAT YA GOT??? :D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
you mean Hors d'oeuvres?

The bacon wrapped jalepeno's are pretty hard to argue with. I've had bacon wrapped asparagus before and it was tasty too.

I had a recipe somewher for cajon bacon wrapped chicken. I've meant to make it for a long time but have never gotten around to it.

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
you mean Hors d'oeuvres?

The bacon wrapped jalepeno's are pretty hard to argue with. I've had bacon wrapped asparagus before and it was tasty too.

I had a recipe somewher for cajon bacon wrapped chicken. I've meant to make it for a long time but have never gotten around to it.

it was funny as to how when i was typing this up i figured you'd have some to correct me on! LOL so when i have my lil bbq you'll have to come and try your little chicken idea.. i have 3 bbq's ;-)

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
well, I can't beat you up physically, so I have to resort to a different type of punishment.

just let me know about the BBQ's.

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
stuffed mushrooms.

cream cheese, chedder cheese, parmesian cheese, sausage and next time i am adding bacon. :rofl:

sweedish meat balls.mmmmm.

and you cant go wrong with lil smokies. cooked in olive oil, worstershire sauce garlic salt and what ever else you have in the cupboard that sounds good. or just simmered in bulls eye, bbq sauce.

A really simple appetizer is any kind of jalapeno or habanero jelly over a brick of cream cheese. Raspberry habanero is always yummy, but my personal favorite is Red Hot Panties. Yes, there is a wonderful habanero jelly with that name and it is delicious! (Tacoma and Meat_, this is a prime time to keep your opinions and smart aleck remarks to yourself. -_-)

whith some good bread or chips.
The world's easiest artichoke dip:

1 C mayo
1 C shredded parmesan cheese
1 C regular artichoke hearts, chopped to within an inch of their lives
A healthy dash of garlic salt

Mix all together in a microwaveable bowl and cook at one minute intervals until the cheese is completed melted. Super-de-duper yummy! :chris:
im pretty fond of red hot panties. :D

but not with cream cheese.:rofl:
-_-