Where the hell is rattlesnake?

sixstringsteve

hey fletch, i'm glad to see ya got the info alright. I'll be there on Saturday night to show you guys where the trail is (byusnowboarder on zuktah).

~steve

fletch

Thanks for all your help guys I realy appreciate it ,Ive been trying to find these trails for some time now.

Once again THANKS.
TJ

toomeymd

SUZUKI ROCKER
Just ran rattlesnake in my sammy, took the old lady, she's hooked!! Had a blast, thanks to all who went today!!!!!!

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
fletch said:
Tooelecherokee thanks for directions.
Toomey go to zukiworld.com click on forums. you have to sign up a username and password then you can access the zuktah forums .

TJ

Wow I haven't been over there for a while. I guess i better go check out the Utah Samurai forum there.

Rock Hound!

ROK JNKY
A group of us are leaving Sat. morning from Layton at 0900. I have the gps, but what is the best way off from 15? Thanks for any help

strangeKowboy

Oops i did it again
hey rock we are headed out there around 9 at the chevron on redwood in lehi. I have GPS also and so maybe one of us can find the right place lol call me if you want to meet up 801-879-9115 Dean

Sumo

Xykon: Order of the Stick
Hey, here's a google earth path for rattlesnake and constrictor. I should probably post it up in the Trail Map subforum but I'm too lazy and not too sure about all the other info posted in there.

Attachments

• Snakes.kmz
    3.2 KB · Views: 131