Where to find blower motor for air handler

DAA

This morning was a lovely morning to have the blower motor on the AC/Furnace stop working. I've had good luck getting parts at Appliance Parts on California Ave. and they were the only place I found open today. But the soonest they can have one for me is Thursday. Online sources look to be no sooner without crazy shipping costs on already too expensive part.

So, worst case, no AC until Thursday. It doesn't bother me all that much. But it bugs the holy living shit out of Cindy. And Thursday sounds like a long, long time to live with her without AC. It's been less than a day and I conveniently went metal detecting today, so wasn't here most the day, and it's already feeling like a long, long time to live with Cindy without AC.

Any and all suggestions for who I can try calling Tuesday morning to track down this blower motor will be greatly appreciated!

Furnace is Armstrong Ultra V Tech 80, G1N80BU125D20C-1A

Motor is an Emerson K55KXKPZ-9741 which appears to have been replaced by Armsrong/Lennox/Air Ease/Ducan, 56W67

Hoping the fact that replacement 56W67 appears to cover a lot of units will mean there's one on the shelf somewhere local on Tuesday morning!

- DAA

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_1165.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1165.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 6

The_Lobbster

Armstrong is a rebranded Lennox.

I can call and get you a price Tuesday morning on that motor for you, if they have it in stock. They won’t sell to the general public.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
If my A/C ever goes out I’m plugging in the camp trailer and sleeping in there 🤣

If that wasn’t an option I’d be in a hotel. I hate the heat and the wife hates it even more.