Where's Hammerdown 2?

Ryan

Somebody said they were showing some Hammerdown video's at the show last week(or whenever it was). Were they showing/selling Hammerdown 2? They said at the Supercrawl that it would be out 2 weeks before Thanksgiving, but I haven't heard a word about it since, and thier site doesn't say anything about it:confused:

I emailed Invictus, but was just wondering if anybody has seen it available anywhere.

trpl xj

nope not available yet. They told me after the first of the year. The post I picked up from them says the supercrawl video will be out in February 2003.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I paid 20$ for the first one and it was worth every penny. a great movie!!! dont get the VHS get the DVD. the DVD has about 3x the content!!

Vonski

nothing to see here...
It seems that their release dates are always overly optimistic. The original HammerDown was supposed to out last Xmas, but didn't appear until mid-February. HammerDown 2 is supposed to be out this month, but we'll just have to see what happens.

If buying HammerDown, get the DVD over the VHS, you get alot more for your money.

Ryan

Originally posted by Vonski
If buying HammerDown, get the DVD over the VHS, you get alot more for your money.

Well crapola. I bought the VHS way back, and I still don't have a DVD player, so I geuss a DVD wouldn't really do me any good. I'd reeeeeeeally like to see the longer version though. That'll have to be one of my first investments when I get a DVD player.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by Ryan

Well crapola. I bought the VHS way back, and I still don't have a DVD player, so I geuss a DVD wouldn't really do me any good. I'd reeeeeeeally like to see the longer version though. That'll have to be one of my first investments when I get a DVD player.

interesting....I haven't owned a VHS for over 2 years now since I got my DVD....I don't even own any VHS tapes anymore....:D

Ryan

Originally posted by spencurai

interesting....I haven't owned a VHS for over 2 years now since I got my DVD....I don't even own any VHS tapes anymore....:D

The day my wife can record 'Everybody Loves Raymond', and 'Survivor' on a DVD player is the day I will buy one. And I don't even wanna think about something like Tivo. That would make watching TV waaaay too convenient.

I'll get with the times sooner or later:p

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Does anyone know where I can purchase the DVD? I know I can mail order it, but I was kind of hoping to get it in the next couple days.

Ryan

FYI, I recieved this today from Invictus:

Ryan,

Thank you for your email, because of the turnaround time on DVD authoring and such, we should be taking orders on our website by the 19th of December, we will also have the videos (probably only DVD) available localy to purchase in person (Delta, and Provo Utah).

We will be sending out an email to everyone who has contacted us to let them know exactly when volume 2 is available.

Thanks again,

Sarah Wixom

Caleb

Originally posted by Floppy Hat
Does anyone know where I can purchase the DVD? I know I can mail order it, but I was kind of hoping to get it in the next couple days.

I believe you can get it from Factory...

BLH

Hope it is better then first! I got it once it was on Dvd, But I also saw video from when they shot it and they didn't use some of the best stuff in my oppion.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin