Who are you?

crzyjeep

Mike Cotton
Married 8 years
6 year old son Chase, 3 year old daughter Alacia, another daughter on the way....:eek: As a side note anybody got a big gun they need to get rid of?:D
I don't work, wife does
BS from the U, currently finishing my last year of my Doctorate for Physical Therapy
Which explains that although I love to go offroading, wife controls the finances(or lack thereof) and keeps me from going further into debt by not allowing it very often currently.

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
Joel German (Grrman)
Single and lookin!
Education: 2nd year at Weber State in the Autotive Program (ATEP)
I'm a Service Writer at Pep Boys in Riverdale
Hobbies Wheeling ofcoarse, snowboarding, Taught at Powder Mountain for 3 years, workin on my Jeep and my friends other rigs

Pic Below is me drunk campin with my buddies :greg:

Attachments

• Camping1.jpg
    Camping1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 53

Dominic

Name: Dominic Simpson
Hobbies and interests: Anything with an engine and outdoors
Marital Status: Girl friend for about 2 years
Education: Went to Judge Memorial, Have been working full time and casually working through SLCC at night.
Goal in life: Good Job,Married, Kids, Nice home, rockbuggy, tow rig, trailer and a camping rig. :)

Last edited:
U

unltd1

Name: Jenny NONEOFYOURBUSINESS!!!!!
Edjumacashun: Northern AZ University and Southwest Texas State University
Lifestyle: on the fast track to H E Double Hockey Sticks
Job: teecher
Hobbies: convincing the world that MENSA is a terrorist organization, wheelin, writing, stand-up comedy, sleeping (I do it so little, it qualifies)
kids: you bet! I'm a GIVER!!!!! SELF--LESS--AHHHH!!!! (inside joke)
personality: stoic
animals: until recently....................

confused? you obviously don't know me then. ;)

U

unltd1

no, i adopted him this summer from a shelter. little did i know that he is a MASSIVE digger....it was either take him to the humane society or goat was gonna kill him with his bare hands.

shotgunred

TEAM LOGAN
Shawn W
28 years old
married 5 years and 2 kids.
Education- under water basket wieving, NE Idaho College
Interest's- mnt biking, camping, outdoors, archery elk and deer hunting but mostly getting out of the house.
Job- production supervisor (vinyl window manufacturing)
Goal in life is to one day drive my cj7 out of my garage and introduce it to dirt or bathing it gasoline and introducing it to a match

Last edited:

RamToy

Wickha Wickha Wa
Jeff Ramirez
Never married
Job- Sales @ South Valley Motorsports
Hobbies- MX, Rockcrawling and Snowboarding
Kids- ?Good question. No one has came knocking on my door yet. So ill keep crossing my fingers.

ubae

Not an FBI agent
Name: Steve U. ;)
Job: HR at a packaging company
Hobbies: Sweatpants, 6 string Guitar, hanging out at the roller rink and lurking on RME

Windy & Sheldon Barney (i joined but we usually post or read posts together, so i will introduce us both)
No kids but have a bullmastiff and chuahua
married: 15 yrs happily
occuptaions: windy-housewife sheldon: work over rig--oil field
We just got intp jeeping about a year ago and we have a tj, and a yj....we love to jeep, we also hunt and fish...(when we can drag our selves away from the trails) we have judgement day and diff hanger close by. and afew others that we havent check out yet, and moab it 100 miles away...so a quick trip:) we live in wellington. (yes, the speed trap)lol

and also hi, chad (adams), thanks to you and tyler on the dana 35 axles, we got fixed up and went to moab...thanks :)

NE_Utah

Name: Mike Colledge
Married:10 years
Children: 1 the wife still needs to raise me before we have another.
Job: Sheriffs Deputy
Hobbies: Everything you cannot do in the city.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
AGE 43 and failing fast...
Married once but gave it up for the girlfriend (gi's chick)
son 19 (with grandson) daughter 16
worked in communications for tooo many years until it fell to hell... now I'm doing data work (phone audio, video, networks) for electical company... even got my electricians license too!

jeeps galore... 85 cj7 (mine) 91 xj (gave to son), 96 zj (work truck), and girlfriends 04 tj (she does all the work on that one!!!) AND MY FAITHFUL 98 EXPEDITION that sites out there negleted unless one of the jeeps break down then I tear off the clothes and the big S appears on the side of the expedition...
Hobbies: amatuer radio (sometimes) computers, SUE!!!, and watching the rust develope on the cj!

Attachments

• ShowLetter.jpg
    ShowLetter.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 28

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
Brian Passey, Go figure(username)
35 y.o.
Married 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cruiser
Ed. Graduated HS But went to T-Ville and Highland HS
Jeweler, Been training since I was 14
I like outdoorsy stuff, Being with family(yes my 4X4 family as well) Working in the garage is like therapy :)

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Andrew Anderson
29 ALMOST 30!!!
Divorced... recently.... yeah...
1 boy, Chase he is 8 :)
Bachelors degree in Computer Science
I work in Data Backup and recovery for ATK and NASA
I like to wheel, ride my sport bike, drive my Eagle Talon TSI, date hot women, listen or play music REALLY LOUD, and play racing games on playstation :).

I was in a band as of a month ago as the lead singer and I am trying to get another group together. Any interest? :) Look up 1point1 on youtube and you can see my previous band.