Who does exhaust work?

Shoowallagager

Rocks? That's my Job!
I need to get a new collector pipe for my YJ. I want to plumb it like a TJ, in front of the oil pan. I also have a new cat and flowmaster to install. Does any one have any recommendations in the Provo area? I have had some suggestions, but I'd like to support a Jeeper if possible.
Thanks.
And thanks to Greg for the site, I thought it had disappeared.

SnwMnkys

I cant remember the name of the shop i took mine to but i think there on Center or 4th South in orem, almost as far west as Geneva. They chraged me 120 for new pipe from mufflers back, and to rebend a pipe before the muffler, and to rehang eveything. You will see there shop. you cant miss it.

DToy

Originally posted by SnwMnkys
I cant remember the name of the shop i took mine to but i think there on Center or 4th South in orem, almost as far west as Geneva. They chraged me 120 for new pipe from mufflers back, and to rebend a pipe before the muffler, and to rehang eveything. You will see there shop. you cant miss it.

I think that's Ricks Mufflers. It's on 4th South and about 1800? West.

Too Far

parts is parts
I have bought supplies from American Muffler in American Fork. Its on first north and center I think. The guy seemed nice and I've seen him doing custom stuff on 4X's before.

SnwMnkys

Originally posted by DToy

I think that's Ricks Mufflers. It's on 4th South and about 1800? West.

Ya thats it. They did a nice job on my bronco, and were really nice.
I will probably take my mustang to them to get my exhaust work done.

Shoowallagager

Rocks? That's my Job!
I set up an appointment with Rick's muffler on 9th North and state in Orem yesterday morning. I had a few people tell me he does good pipe work. It'll be nice to get that noisey rattly POS out of my Jeep. Next up TJ flares when it warms up.
Thanks for the replies.
Jay

SnwMnkys

If hes the same guy that used to be behind Crest on State and about 600 north, then he does good job too, he did the original exhaust on my bronco, but it had 2 chamber flowmasters and it was to loud for being a daily driver.

Shoowallagager

Rocks? That's my Job!
Well, I don't have any exhaust issues on my Jeep anymore. Rick routed the collector pipe in front of the oil pan. Everything looks good. The only problem is I described to him over the phone exactly what I wanted. He qouted 140. When He finished the install a few days later it was 50 bucks more. It's BS, but I din't argue the charge, which I now think I should have. I guess I won't be going there again, he does good work though.