Who is coming to OSRC in May?

Coco

I'm planning on it with the buggy....if it is done, if not, I will still go down and support/watch

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Myself and two others are planning to come down and compete in stock. I'll come by the pre-tech to see if that's possible

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Myself and two others are planning to come down and compete in stock. I'll come by the pre-tech to see if that's possible

Awesome, hopefully I can make it at least as a spectator at the very least. If I haven't sold the JK by then I'll try to enter, If I have it probably won't be possible to have a new rig ready in time.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
im thinking real hard about it just not sure if my fullsize beast is to big. looks like mostly jeeps and yotas

Wayne ran his full size last year and placed pretty good if I remember right.... You have a slightly longer wheelbase but who cares just come out and have a blast

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
We’ve had several full sized rigs compete over the years, so don’t let that persuade you. Yours might be the longest wheelbase to ever have run, which could be a huge benefit to you in some areas.

im thinking real hard about it just not sure if my fullsize beast is to big. looks like mostly jeeps and yotas