Who is NOT going to Moab for Easter?

Hey Jmaxj I'm goin there too. We should hook up and run a trail :p

I did Easter Safari for 13 years. I liked it, till I didn't have a street legal rig anymore. Then it became a hassle. I do miss running some of the trails with the RR4W, seeing all the different setups. But now you can't run over half the trails when they are being used. So you end up running the same trails every year. Or maybe it's the people I wheel with :p

i don't wheel with toyotas so your on your own :D

rondo

rondo
I have never been to Moab.. aside from passing through on the way to Arizona once... I joined RME when I was working at Rocky Road Outfitters many many moons ago
Is Rocky Road a good shop? I never hear about them on RME for some reason. I've found their cust svc and website excellent the few times i've bought there.
On topic, i went to EJS 1x just to experience it and was amazed at all the cool rigs people drive. But no way do i want to pay for every trail and i don't like the designated spotter of the day telling me what to do. I don't mind wheeling with strangers but like the groups small.

stimmie

Is Rocky Road a good shop? I never hear about them on RME for some reason. I've found their cust svc and website excellent the few times i've bought there.
On topic, i went to EJS 1x just to experience it and was amazed at all the cool rigs people drive. But no way do i want to pay for every trail and i don't like the designated spotter of the day telling me what to do. I don't mind wheeling with strangers but like the groups small.

I think they are.. They've always taken care of me when I've needed stuff. I worked for them in 2002-3 before they moved to their current location. It was a great job and great people to work for. If I lived in Heber I'd gladly work for them again.