Who rides regularly?

jentzschman

Just wondering who the regulars are for future reference.

As I continue the search for my bike, I was just wondering who like to ride as much as possible so I can meet you guys/gals at some point down the road when I get my bike.

jentzschman

Count me in once I get my bike.

When I get my bike I would love to get out as mush as possible. At least once a week is the goal.

I hope to get the bike this year, but it might not be until Spring time.

Tonkaman

Definitely hit me up once your ready to ride. I go to the sand dunes often and I've been exploring AF canyon quite a bit lately

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I try and ride once a week, at a minimum everyother weekend depending on what rockcrawling is going on. we have lots of single track and white hills to ride down here.

jentzschman

Good to know. I would want to ride different areas. I live in Sandy and would be riding AF, 5mp, and up near the Bountiful B most of the time as they are the closest to me. I would also want to ride in Little Moab as well. Still digging up other places to ride.

crapmanche4l

...no more! Call me Murphey
I ride all the time all year long here in st. george if your in the area. when it is cold here I head to the gold butte whitney pockets area outside of mesquite Endless trails out there.

jentzschman

Cool, good to know. There is a small chance I will get my bike this year, perhaps in October when I get my bonus from work.

So if I do, then I will be super amped to get out.

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
I can show people around the Ogden area, and I'm open to hitting some other trails too. I try to get out at least once a month on the DRZ400.

Jared

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
I can probably swing that. When and where? Post up or text to eight oh one, eight nine six, three zero four four.

Jared

sixstringsteve

If I've got guys to ride with, I'll ride weekly. I've been having issues finding people who want to go riding, so I haven't been in a couple months. I'm thinking of riding this Thursday night.

jentzschman

Steve, once I get mine, I will want to ride as much as possible so you have one rider here. I might be able to swing getting it in October when I get my bonus...

TROKITA

what type of riding are you exactly talking about ????????? Mountain bikes or Dirt bike's...............................? because ill be down for both :D i have a dirtbike and a mountain bike.. so let me know im looking for people that do this type of sport to go ride with

Cascadia

Undecided
I used to want to ride weekly but like steve, I couldn't always find someone to go. If there were more guys who would ride more regularly I would get another bike. As it was, I was riding 90% street and 10% trail....not my ideal seat time.

jentzschman

Dirt

what type of riding are you exactly talking about ????????? Mountain bikes or Dirt bike's...............................? because ill be down for both :D i have a dirtbike and a mountain bike.. so let me know im looking for people that do this type of sport to go ride with

sixstringsteve

the problem is, everyone waits for someone else to organize a run. I was organizing runs and getting 1 or 2 other people. It got to the point where I got burnt out trying to organize it every week, so I waited for other people to put one together. GAR did a few, but other than that, it's been pretty quiet around here.