Who rides regularly?

D

Deleted member 12904

I'm in grantsville and ride often from home and usually end up at least riding part of the stansburry front trail. it is not hard to organize a ride with me if you want to come out in ride my neck of the woods.

rholbrook

Jared and I went on a little ride with a couple other guys. Good time always. Jared handles his TANKER(huge gas tank) like a mini-bike. Thanks for coming with us, look forward to another ride.

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
Jared and I went on a little ride with a couple other guys. Good time always. Jared handles his TANKER(huge gas tank) like a mini-bike. Thanks for coming with us, look forward to another ride.

Thanks, Russ. I had a great time too - you guys have a good group of guys. It was fun even with the DUST and coming out in the dark with my toy headlight! I took the freeway home and found my boots covered in motor oil when I arrived. Turns out the leak was a loose bolt on the cam chain tensioner. The bolt fell out somewhere along the way home and leaked out quite a bit. I'm just glad it was something cheap!

Jared

zukijames

i'd ride if i had a way to get my bike to the trails :( hopefully i will soon i ride mine almost daily and minimum of once a week( 5 blocks to church)... but most the time thats just 10 min. rides around lehi

TROKITA

i'd ride if i had a way to get my bike to the trails :( hopefully i will soon i ride mine almost daily and minimum of once a week( 5 blocks to church)... but most the time thats just 10 min. rides around lehi
if we get a group going ill be down to pick you up, if you pitch on gas

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time

If you are riding around Lehi, just ride it to the canyon..

zukijames

If you are riding around Lehi, just ride it to the canyon..

i have once.. its not registered for on road.. 86 xr 200 geared down with two people on it going down the hiway .. wasn't as fun as i had pictured it lol no passanger pegs

TROKITA that would be sweet let me know!

zukijames

i got mine for 700 worst mistake i've ever made.. once i went and rode single track i have hardly touched my rock crawler project.. best money i have ever spent! 86 xr 200 geared down a little bit

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I just picked up a TTR250. I'm down for AF canyon. I have an odd schedule so I have a hard time making evening rides. Sunday or Monday mornings are great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk