Who wants to go snow wheeling tonight in W. Jordan?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I may or may not be stuck in the field by my house. Just saying if anyone wants to come out and bust through some drifts, have a blast and tow my stupid Jeep out that would be cool. Pizza or hot cocoa or whatever can be provided and talk of Jeep things will surely commence.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Got to love urban wheeling. I'd be in if my jeep had a top or if it was above freezing. How stuck are you? Would a few guys pushing and a hi lift work or do you need to be winched?

N-Smooth

Whoa, a ninja appearance would be awesome!

It's on the belly so digging out in front of and behind the tires did nothing. Due to that I don't think pushing it would do anything. There's a hilltop just right in front of it, probably 20'+- that has almost no snow so a tow strap or 2 and a little jerk/bump seems like it would be the ticket

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Pick Me!! Winch and straps ready!

selling a quad in just a min, but could head out after.

Tonkaman

I can come over with my Tacoma. I'm off to the grocery store with the family but can come after. What time are you available?

N-Smooth

Anyone that wants to come out is welcome to. I made the hike out and I'm just chilling at home now so I'm good whenever. Of course if anyone wants to come sooner than later I'm totally down

N-Smooth

Freeeedom! Thanks guys for coming out and rescuing this damsel in distress. You guys are the best!

N-Smooth

Here's the only pic I took- right after getting stuck. It's uphill and deep stuff...
image.jpg

Tonkaman

I was shocked at how crappy that snow got! The top was frozen over and underneath was pure sugar. You know it's bad when I had to accelerate to get DOWN the hill!

Unfortunately I didn't get to help get anyone unstuck, but it was a great excuse to get out.

N-Smooth

Unfortunately I didn't get to help get anyone unstuck, but it was a great excuse to get out.

We thought for a minute that you'd be getting the Colorado unstuck but we prevailed.

It's always nice having a reason to get out and play for a bit. That's why I got stuck, for you guys ;)

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
That's awesome. Any danger of getting a ticket playing there? I'm always looking for urban wheeling areas