Who wants to go snow wheeling tonight in W. Jordan?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
That's awesome. Any danger of getting a ticket playing there? I'm always looking for urban wheeling areas

I haven't had an issue in the last 9 years but there's always risk involved I guess.
I don't cause problems like being too loud, being out there too late or damaging property. This helps.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
What did the little guy think about it all?

Too bad I didn't see this when I left work. I was right out there picking up my kid at my parents house at 330.

N-Smooth

What did the little guy think about it all?

Too bad I didn't see this when I left work. I was right out there picking up my kid at my parents house at 330.

He's the one that wanted to go out there. Since I just got the Jeep going again last week he asks to take it out every day. He LOVES it.
When we got stuck he was fine with it and did a good job on the hike back to the road. I love my boy.

N-Smooth

Dan (Johnny Quest) just sent me pics of a couple people stuck out there right now. It's just behind the smiths on 78th S & 56th W. If anyone is looking for an adventure you know where to find it. I'm on a date with my wife and I'll be heading over if they're still there when I'm done.