Who's going to St george?

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
I was just wondering who's going to St george on the 4th-6th for the UROC comp. It's at the same place the supercrawl was right. I'm going down on the 6th what time dose the comp begine and end that day dose anyone know? How much was it to get in like $15 can't remember?

Caleb

I may try and head down there late Friday after school (10pm) or maybe Saturday morning...Then head back home Saturday night...

skulltoy

Trailer's Rockin!
We'll be there wednesday night. I be pulling this thing up all the verts, as usual :D
buggy.jpg

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I'm hoping to be there for Staurday, at least. If not it'll be the first UROC comp I've ever missed. :( My rig will be there though, my spotter will be driving.

sibeta

RockMonkey said:
I'm hoping to be there for Staurday, at least. If not it'll be the first UROC comp I've ever missed. :( My rig will be there though, my spotter will be driving.

What do you mean? Who is driving? and why only on Saturday? is I lean doing Uroc?

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
sibeta said:
What do you mean? Who is driving? and why only on Saturday? is I lean doing Uroc?
New job means I won't be able to make it to the first event. My bro is gonna drive for me. I'm hoping to be able to make it down for Saturday. Carl will be going, Kurt is spotting for him.

Caleb

NuCKinG FuTS said:
4 Events Crowd 1st Time Judge

thats cool, what events have you worked...

I worked every event last year and most the year before, except for the supercrawl both years (damn work)

Bart

NuCKinG FuTS said:
Did You Guys Ditch The Portals Yet?

Ive Been To 1 New Mex, 2 St George, 2 Cedar 1 Super Crawl

Nope, just got them working. They held up great at SuperCrawl and the last RCAA. Too bad the steering and brakes didn't. All that's fixed now along with a new rear suspension. Excited to see how it works. So far, so good.

Bart

NuCKinG FuTS said:
Exellent Good To Know. Put A Little Less Water In Those Tires ;) Heck Beats My 35 C Clip :D GOOD LUCK ON THE EVENT

Thanks. Beats a 35C, no way man, I love those. :rofl: :rofl:
Looks like we'll be running Goodyear this year, they like water.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I'll be there, continuing my streak--never missed a UROC event yet, have been to all of them as either a driver or a spotter. :cool:

Bart--Goodyear, eh? Sounds like both of us will be trying out new shoes. :) No water for me though, I'm thinking my 30 spline stubs will complain about that.