Why I Lift/Modify My Vehicles

utahluge

Finally Got My Truck!!
This is why I put a lift on my truck and make it more capable. Don't get me wrong, I do really enjoy going off-road for fun. There is just a "Be Prepared" boyscout in me. :D

(You know, that big earthquake they keep predicting around here)

It drives my wife crazy I can't leave any vehicle unmodified.
What drives your modification needs?

RoadDamage.jpg

1743-polipoli.jpg

bayou%20-%20road%20damage.jpg

20090424_clayroaddamage_33.jpg

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Zombies will soon become a reality, and dead zombie bodies will be everywhere, so driving a lil Kia isn't going to get me over them when I am on the run!

Last edited:

Mug

PHORmerly
Zombies will soon become a realitly...

Did the aliens tell you too?

I agree with the idea that if (when) the crap hits the fan, you should be ready to head out of town quick. That's at least what the truck and camper are for. That reminds me - Need to do the spring over on the camp trailer...

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
Zombies will soon become a realitly, and dead zombie bodies will be everywhere, so driving a lil Kia isnt going to get me over them when I am on the run!

X 3!

Pretty much all of my hobbies can be explained by discussing "zombie apocolypse preparedness". :D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Zombies will soon become a reality, and dead zombie bodies will be everywhere, so driving a lil Kia isn't going to get me over them when I am on the run!

Hey now.. Don't hate on the Kia Sorento.. The late 90's early 00's were full boxed truck frames, and 3.5 V6 (not sure where they've ended up now).. I'd build one!

163_0208_01l+2003_kia_sorento_trophy_truck+side_jump_view.jpg

10737878394410285225.jpg

kia_OME.JPG

kia_OME1.JPG

Last edited: