• You just got audited by the IRS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Midol ran out and you haven't hit the store yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Bwaaahahahaha! :rofl:

:rofl: That is super funny! Maybe if I let my husband do that more, he'll send me in for some work! :rofl:

Took me a year of presuasion and boobie talk to get him to break....so good luck! HAHA

britney

Queen of Chit!!
So, since I've noticed this trend lately (no, not just yesterday and today) of people being really snappy on here, I thought I would ask why.

No one seems to be able to handle any jokes anymore at all. People are snapping back and forth at each other no matter what.
Are you feeling a little down from the negativity on RME lately? Is your mood directly affected by the E-attitudes of this forum? Would you like me to start a happy thread? :)

What can I do for you sweetie......

BlackDog

one small mod at a time
ha! Mine gets the same mileage. Weird.

You get used to the pain.

Oh no I won't.

Could own the truck in exchange for doing a head gasket or two on a 2000 Intrepid, and the only way I would own this gutless pig/ugly bastard is if I had a customer lined up for a Pinata edition tow rig the same moment the title was signed.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
!!!

Slap your face! Well... maybe not. MY 454 has been great, except for the mileage. :( How much is that worth, those head gasket jobs.... I love BBC's.

Crinco

haha...well thank you! I dont care about boats and sun, I am just happy I have somthing back up there again :p

I don't care for boats either, but I sure could use more sun :) It sounds like your happy with everything so far, except for the discomfort, so thats good.
Kinda funny how shanes comments have been absent from this thread, hahaha! I guess it is a bit of a personal thing, it's the kinda thing guys give each other a hard time over, so I guess I don't blame him for being absent ;):rofl:

CR

BlackDog

one small mod at a time
I dunno Taco, I imagine the head shaving is gonna be 150a bank, and the gasket kit will be under $150 I am sure, plus a weekend of my time... Truck has got to be worth at least 2k, its worth it, and maybe with a low pro blo, and a cam... headers, It would probably be an allright ride, and get the mpg out of the toilet. If it were only 6 months newer... It would have the magickal word under the hood : VORTEC... That would unpissy my arse right away.