Why you and your club should join the U4WDA

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Time and time again, fellow U4WDA board members and I are encountered with the question “What does the U4WDA have to offer me?” There are innumerable answers to this broad question, so I will try and embark upon a few of the main elements that I can readily think of.

Club Benefits:

4 excellent annual events (Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall) for your club to participate in. These are well planned and don’t require much more than your attendance.

Opportunity for your club to host a U4WDA event. Have an exceptional area to show off? Plan an event, we’ll help!

Great way to recruit new members to your club. I for one am a member of several clubs. I wouldn’t hesitate to join another that shared my ideals. The way I see it, on just about any given weekend, I can be out on a different club activity.

Receive announcements regarding trail rides, service projects and land-use issues.

Assistance in forming a club ride or service project for your club. The U4WDA has been involved in countless service projects, both 4x4 related and non-related alike. We can help get something going in your area.

Opportunity for your club to submit information to the U4WDA Newsletter. This can be done in several different forms, biographies of your club, upcoming event information and invitations. You can also submit trail reports and pictures from your clubs last activity.

Contacts for your local land manager agencies. We often work side by side with the US Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management. We can help you establish positive relationships with these agencies; this is the key to keeping trails open and updated on the issues regarding your area.

Personal Benefits:

See trails/areas you never knew existed. The U4WDA hosts its annual rides in many different areas of the state. Member clubs often invite us into their locality to experience what they have to offer. Ultimately the best way to discover new trails, with a guide.

Family oriented events. Bring the whole family our, all are welcome and all will feel welcomed. Come one, come all!

Network with fellow four-wheelers; meet like-minded people from your area. I can’t count the number of people I have become friends with because of 4-wheeling, most of which are through club interaction.

Opportunity to serve. Despite all the rumors, we don’t get paid, thus we welcome any degree of help. Help can range anywhere from planning an event to cooking chili. I know a lot of you have special talents that could lend themselves to the betterment of the association, bring it on.

Know that you are part of a team, event the least active association/club member, is still a member. When it comes right down to it, the majority rules. If every 4x4 enthusiast were a member of a club, trail closures would be slowed down drastically. As part of the OHV community, we have historically been large in numbers, yet small in voice; you have the ability to help change that.

I hope my attempt to convince you worked, but what if you are already a U4WDA member? Well, show this to a friend. Let him/her have the opportunity to get out and realize the benefits the U4WDA has to offer. As always feel free to direct any comments, suggestions, and even hate mail to me…

Kurt Williams
kurt@cruiseroutfitters.com

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
tv_larsen said:
When will the online application form be functional? I just tried it and the submit button doesn't do anything.

Coming soon... We really need to get a programmer to fix that for us.. we have been trying for months to no avail... :(

Soon I hope ;)

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
OK, if anybody knows of a great HTML programer that want to help with that damn Button, I would REALLY appreciate the help on that Button! Call me at 801-201-6778

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
TheBigSgt said:
OK, if anybody knows of a great HTML programer that want to help with that damn Button, I would REALLY appreciate the help on that Button! Call me at 801-201-6778

I don't see any of the form components on that page (assuming you are working on http://u4wda.org/join_us.html). Aren't you missing the <form> and </form> tags? If you need help still PM me, it is 9:30 and I don't want to wake a sleeping monster.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Official fixed and working... 3 RME'ers were our first to try it out. THANKS guys!!!

The U4WDA can now accept the following payments:

Check/Money Order
Credit Card
Paypal

Thanks again!