South-West Utah Winter 4x4 Jamboree January 23rd and 24th, 2015

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!

Meet at the fair grounds each day, pick a trail, line up behind trail leaders. Enjoy. :)

I don't do Facebook either, but this a great event with a lot of great people.

The winter 4x4 jam website has pretty good trail descriptions.

n1v3kt

I think I may run down for this! When is everyone headed down? Anyone wanna rally? Also, any rules about dogs?

Last edited:

Coco

trail signup starts at 7:00 am each morning

on a side note on line registration ends jan 21st just 13 more days

Hardline90 has tried several times to register, to no avail. There is another on in our group that also needs to register.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
For anyone that doesn't have a flag they have them at the sand hollow park entrance for like $7 and they're actually really nice

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Just the flag? Or a whip also?

The whole thing. They even have different color whips but all orange flags. I wrecked my last flag so I plan on pickin up a new one. They really are nicer and cheaper than flags I've found elsewhere

Edit- they even have the bolt and nut on the bottom

maveric

Crawler Collecter
Anyone have an address to the fairgrounds? Or is it that easy to find?
We are staying in St. George, about how far is it from there? I am guessing that we will road the rigs, but it may be easier and faster to trailer them. Is there enough room for a 30' GN (fairgrounds...I'm assuming so).
See everyone in about a week.

Coco

There is plenty of room for that big of a trailer.

I dont have an address to the fairgrounds, the first Hurricane exit (if I remember correctly) is the exit you take. Then the fairgrounds will be on your right hand side as you come down the hill.

maveric

Crawler Collecter
Thanks.

Searching mapquest of the area, it doesn't show that park. Is it just off I-15 on Hwy 9? (looks like there is a horse track and a bunch of buildings and huge parking lots)?

Last edited: