Your favorite Moab trail (EASY)

Mope

My sister and her husband are passing through moab, and have about a day that they could spend there playing around. They have never been before, and would like to explore a bit.
They have a stock RAV 4, and what they would like to know is if there are any trails that they could take it on without damaging it, that would just be fun, but maybe have just a slight challenge.

Thanks!! ;)

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Gemini bridges is a pretty easy ride and scenic too. Or perhaps long canyon.

Attachments

• gemini1.jpg
    gemini1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 28LongCanyon.jpg
    28LongCanyon.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
If you want to spend the day driving easy trails, I recommend:

Long Canyon to
Potash Rd to
the back entrance to Canyonlands
hang a left at the fork to Muscle Mans Arch (get out and take pics of each other standing on it)
Double back to the fork and head up the Shaffer Trail to the Island in the Sky Visitor Center.

Thats a full day of breath taking views, stock friendly and just enough adventure. It will leave enough time for some fine dining at Pasta Jays afterwards.

I would be happy to be their guide (assuming our schedules match) as I've done this with many out of town guests from FL .

Last edited:

Grim

fins & things is a good trail but you only see a fraction of moab. cody, 1/4ellitic toy, & JL Rockies have good ideas and would eat up a full day

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
I like to drive up to Hurrah Pass at sundown. Good place to relax and watch the sunset. They could also drive to chicken corners and stop and check out catacomb rock. Thats always fun to explore and walk through.