Your Pic of The Day

Coco

Went for a walk down a different area of our neighborhood the other night (only lived here for 2-1/2 years and didn't even know this area of the neighborhood was here lol) - this was sitting in a driveway. Looked really clean! I didn't think to take any pictures of the built JK another neighbor had, the other JK that the guy and his wife were doing beadlocks in the driveway of, or the XJ in front of that same house.... Man, I am a good neighbor! :rofl:

IMG-5658.jpg

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Skyline Dr, about 45 seconds before the world blew up 😳 the downpour, hail, and thunder were insane. SXS’s and dirtbikes may not have been the best vehicles for the trip.
5FB6EB5F-72D0-4E5D-94CE-98241D97DEF3.jpeg
9076E605-2FB6-4465-BABE-521222AE2A77.jpeg

We turned around and then got stuck in the canyon for about 3 hours due to a mudslide 🤦🏼‍♂️

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
20220812_155803.jpg

Travel never ceases to amaze. Meet Hans from Sweden. Just south of Nordkapp, Norway (furthest north you can drive on the Europe continent), we encountered Hans at a road side pullout. He was walking with purpose, pulling a small yet laden cart behind him. Everything he needed to survive on two wheels, attached with a belt around his waste.
Hans spoke little English, I speak zero Swedish, however both of us had a mild familiarity with Spanish and we were able to communicate. He asked for nothing, offered his smile and laugh. We repayed that with a cold soda from our vehicles fridge, words of praise and a handshake. We ducked back into the vehicles and out of the cold wind, Hans kept walking north.
Nordkapp (100 miles to the north) is just a stop of his walking voyage. He plans to walk from Ushuaia (the southern tip of South America) to Alaska, roughly following the Pan-American Highway. I've traveled that same route, again from the convenience & safety of an automobile. His walk is exponentially more legit, an appropriate use of the word epic.
I hope to reconnect with him as he travels through the US. Godspeed my friend, you're an inspiration!
@hans_pa_utvandring

Thursty

Crazy flooding in Moab yesterday. Clean up is going to take a while.
*screenshots taken from FB*

Photo Gallery from the Moab Times Independent

8525BB17-2B48-4F3F-8A0D-09866546E8A2.jpeg0849071C-3E1B-475F-A70B-F12DAFC1C4D8.jpeg

Last edited:

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
*screenshots taken from FB*

Photo Gallery from the Moab Times Independent

View attachment 151739View attachment 151740
This popped up on Youtube after I saw this...

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member

I spent a few days out of cell service with the kids. We hit cell service when we got close to I70 and my phone started blowing with missed messages from work.

Between damage to pedestrian bridges, stream banks, water main breaks, we’re easily millions of $’s in damage to public infrastructure. A few more in private structures.

I lost a section of landscaping and had some water in our basement, nothing too bad though.

I should have spent a few more days doing this…

BD13B3AC-309D-4BF7-98D4-3CE90C18A6C7.jpeg

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I spent a few days out of cell service with the kids. We hit cell service when we got close to I70 and my phone started blowing with missed messages from work.

Between damage to pedestrian bridges, stream banks, water main breaks, we’re easily millions of $’s in damage to public infrastructure. A few more in private structures.

I lost a section of landscaping and had some water in our basement, nothing too bad though.

I should have spent a few more days doing this…

View attachment 151746
How do you like that NOBO?

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
How do you like that NOBO?

Build quality seems on par, maybe slightly better than other mid-range units (still not great). Perfect ride height and not too long, tows easily through rough stuff. It got a little squishy when we had our 3rd kid, but we’ve made it work.

My favorite part is no slide. Had a bad experience with water damage in a slide I don’t care to repeat.

F319F5E2-942D-4357-B903-CBFF4AA8DB6C.jpeg