Your Pic of The Day

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
2 years 3 months. Got $30 back for a $225 battery. Super Start will get to earn a few $ from me in the morning.
I have not had much better luck with Interstate. I don’t know how old it was but the Yellow top in the Tacoma my son bought from @jeeper bit the dust last week. It seems there have been a lot of people comment about how those batteries are not what they used to be.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I have not had much better luck with Interstate. I don’t know how old it was but the Yellow top in the Tacoma my son bought from @jeeper bit the dust last week. It seems there have been a lot of people comment about how those batteries are not what they used to be.

I'm one of those folks whining about Optimas. However, a red top is in my Jeep this evening. Should get me through the weekend?

jeeper

DumpStor Owner

There is no flatbed on that truck. I never owned it 🤣

But I bet @Tonkaman could tell you how old it was.

Jesser04

I’m doing a little experiment. I bought the best agm battery they had at checker for our gx460 it lasted 3 years. Now I’m running the cheapest off brand conventional battery checker had. About 2.5 years into it I don’t think I’ll buy anything but the cheapest one I can get from now on for my daily driver.