Your Pic of The Day

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Yeah we’ve been waiting to work all day but we just got locked up. Sounds like we’re waiting to be acquired or bailed out. Either way it’s rocky. Luckily I’m in an operations position so money movement which is obviously required. It’s likely that we get acquired and we’ll at least have a while before we get out-sourced or our functions get moved to their operations center. Not a great time to have all our eggs in this basket, that’s for sure.
Is there a buyer waiting in the wings? The KSL article makes it sound like the FDIC is ready to put price tags on the coffee makers.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin

Coco

We did a thing last night... First toy hauler for us! Its old, so it isn't perfect by any means, but it is usable right now. We will fix some things here and there and make it ours but we are excited.

We were going to go the enclosed trailer route, and outfit it a bit for camping, but we couldn't even buy a trailer for the price of this one, and it has a kitchen, bathroom, fridge, TV, stereo, AC/heater, 2 generators, and equalizer hitch that was all included.

We checked it out Monday night, measured to make sure the SXS would fit, negotiated a price, and struck a deal. Gave him a deposit and went back and got it last night. When we got it home, I made sure the SXS fit, then my wife and I got it parked.

I am slightly bitter that our house is the ONLY house on the entire street that has the smallest RV parking... Everyone else has room for two vehicles/trailers/etc. to be parked side by side next to the house, and I can barely fit my flatbed trailer back there... Not only that, but I get the pleasure of my neighbors mailbox in my driveway, and ours is right next to it. This was pretty fun putting away for the first time, but it will hopefully be better from here on out lol. I am going to put in the paperwork to move our mailbox so at least I don't have to worry about mine. (apparently it is a federal offense if you just move your mailbox without approval... I guess the govt has nothing better to do. :rolleyes:) I have only wanted it gone since I moved in, so now is the time. This trailer clears the roof of the house by about 6-8" and overhangs the side walk by about 2".

IMG-9340.jpgIMG-9341.jpgResized-20230314-202242.JPEG

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
We did a thing last night... First toy hauler for us! Its old, so it isn't perfect by any means, but it is usable right now. We will fix some things here and there and make it ours but we are excited.

We were going to go the enclosed trailer route, and outfit it a bit for camping, but we couldn't even buy a trailer for the price of this one, and it has a kitchen, bathroom, fridge, TV, stereo, AC/heater, 2 generators, and equalizer hitch that was all included.

We checked it out Monday night, measured to make sure the SXS would fit, negotiated a price, and struck a deal. Gave him a deposit and went back and got it last night. When we got it home, I made sure the SXS fit, then my wife and I got it parked.

I am slightly bitter that our house is the ONLY house on the entire street that has the smallest RV parking... Everyone else has room for two vehicles/trailers/etc. to be parked side by side next to the house, and I can barely fit my flatbed trailer back there... Not only that, but I get the pleasure of my neighbors mailbox in my driveway, and ours is right next to it. This was pretty fun putting away for the first time, but it will hopefully be better from here on out lol. I am going to put in the paperwork to move our mailbox so at least I don't have to worry about mine. (apparently it is a federal offense if you just move your mailbox without approval... I guess the govt has nothing better to do. :rolleyes:) I have only wanted it gone since I moved in, so now is the time. This trailer clears the roof of the house by about 6-8" and overhangs the side walk by about 2".

View attachment 157958View attachment 157957View attachment 157959
The sticker on your neighbors mailbox is reason enough to just wipe it out "accidently"

Agility Customs

Vendor

View attachment 157958View attachment 157957View attachment 157959

That used to be my brothers toy hauler, He sold 2ish year ago. It was always rough but he used the crap out of it. I even took it to Delta a few times with my promod car in it.