Your Pic of The Day

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Leave AL colored. Otherwise your black will eventually wear/flake off, and you'll have spottyness.

Or get them powdercoated, that will probably last longer than paint.
I like the Al idea but wanted some opinions. Powdercoating means I’d have to like I dunno, drive somewhere and pay someone and wait and all that stuff. Thanks Carlos!

N-Smooth

Does the HOA let you park that in the driveway? I love it!
The HOA has no control over driveway parking but I park it in the shop anyways, silly goose. I’ve actually never parked it in the driveway because it leaks (4.0 problems) and I try and keep the driveway nice. So I park it in the street like a real life peasant when I’m shuffling vehicles 🤣

N-Smooth

How about you stop working on XJs and put some effort into that thing you call a buggy that has been sitting forever. 🤔
Can't do it. Moab trip in a couple weeks has me all giddy like a school girl. The buggy's time will come.
Oooooooooooooh! GIANT FIGHT! GIANT FIGHT!
Kevin is bigger than me and that's scary. I'd just hug him and whisper TSwift lyrics into his ear until he taps out from homophobia.

N-Smooth

I decided that our inflatable Halloween decor would be coolest in the field behind my house. It was a good call IMO and now I want to add more. I told the neighbors to step up their games and add to it. Oh and my Govee lights are red cause it’s “super spooky” (my 5 y/o said that)
IMG_6182.jpeg

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
View attachment 177045

Good night, pig. See you in the morning.
Man, I wrestled this pig all day, that's the most heinous stall I've run into yet. It went in last night at 205* and I expected to get up this morning and find it almost done. But at 0800 it was only at 150. At noon I started getting nervous and wrapped it, turned the smoker up to 225*. At 4 I turned it up to 250*. At 630, it had gotten to 185 and I was out of pellets, so it's as done as it's going to get. Tastes great, but I think this may be more of a chopped pork than a pulled pork.

1728699743924.png