12-8 or 12-9 Big pole

Sumo

Xykon: Order of the Stick
I will post up Valley snow levels again later today, we have about 3 or 4inches from this storm so far.

Thanks, we appreciate the local weather watch. We're still getting rain down in the SLC valley but it's supposed to turn to snow in a few hours.

Crinco

Got about 6-8" out of the first wave, very wet stuff, and it warmed up and it compacted down. Friday night should be the good stuff it looks like :)
The canyons is reporting 14" of snow so far! Looks like it is going to get darn cold over the next week, down to 5 Deg. on Sunday!
Bring your thermals ;)

Sumo

Xykon: Order of the Stick
Ok wheres everyone meeting and what time? We have been talking about making a run all week at ths shop. Sounds like a good and most of us are in Heber.

Timp posted on Thursday:

Lets meet at the new Library on 1200 South, about 1 block east of the main drag, North side of the street.

The South most traffic light in town is 1200 south. If coming from SLC turn left at this light. If coming from Provo, go straight through the light.

The Hub and OneStop are on this corner

My cell is 801-473-9153

I think we are still talking 11:00am on Sunday

Last edited:

beachboyy

I'll be there but probably gonna leave the Jeep back home and ride with PCRubicon. Too much snow for my vehicle. Top of center creek is near 10,000 ft. and the snow should be thick! See you guys at the library at 11am tomorrow

beachboyy

Center Creek is just East of Heber. When you get to the top of it you are about half way between strawberry and Timber lakes. Bring the shovels.

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
me me I'll be coming.as long as a seat is still open
turned iroks around so they are directional ... jeep is still running so you got it.
take pictures, and where exactly is this canyon?
look back a few posts, Meat gave a google map

Still trying to decide if the Rubi on 35s is gonna be able to keep up.
sure ... just going to have fun ... following broken trail should not be bad ... snow is VERY WET

Crinco

Haven't recieved much snow in the last day really, and it's so heavy theat it compacts when it comes down. I still have less than a foot in my yard, but it is very wet and heavy. That is going to change as it starts getting much colder in the next day or two. From the Weather service:
ADDITIONAL ACCUMULATION OF 4 TO 12 INCHES IS EXPECTED ACROSS ELEVATIONS ABOVE 7000 FEET THROUGH TONIGHT. THE WASATCH MOUNTAIN VALLEYS CAN EXPECT AN ADDITIONAL 3 TO 6 INCHES OF SNOW THROUGH LATE TONIGHT. STORM TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS IN EXCESS OF 25 INCHES ABOVE 7000 FEET WILL BE COMMON...WITH 12 TO 18 INCHES EXPECTED IN THE MOUNTAIN VALLEYS NEAR PARK CITY.

Come dressed for the cold, bring your hot coco :)

Bart

From the looks of the weather I'll be there.

Hey Bart, I'll call you later today when I know for sure.

Meat, I hope you can make it, but I have some bad news (for you). Carli decided she wants to come along and I will be bringing her. Sorry buddy. Don't hate me cuz I'm beau... er old.

Is there another seat out there we can get for the Meatster????

Meat_

Banned
Meat, I hope you can make it, but I have some bad news (for you). Carli decided she wants to come along and I will be bringing her. Sorry buddy. Don't hate me cuz I'm beau... er old.

Is there another seat out there we can get for the Meatster????

That's cool, it's good she's finally going to go out with you.

I can defiantly go if there is still a seat open. :greg:

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
Sumo, you coming? got a seat?

Tim, how about you, are you still coming ... can Meat ride with ya?

T.T.?

Last edited: