For Sale - Best Offer 1950 Willys

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
Well the time has come for me to sell my little 1950 Willys fatty. I really don't want to sell it but it's time to move on to bigger things in life. I'm listing it up here for $4500 OBO. I'm very open to reasonable offers.

1950 Willys flat fender
Narrowed Dana 44 front axle
Chromo shafts
ARB air locker
4:88 gears

Narrowed Dana 44 rear axle full floater
Chromo shafts
Detroit locker
4:88 gears

35" Maxxis Stickies (new soft compound short course tires)
17" wheels

Buick odd fire V-6
Full brand new best top soft top
No problems or issues. I drive it to work every now and then and all around. I just recently rebuilt the power steering box.

Any questions let me know
Casey Beach
801-664-6136

IMG_2140.jpg
IMG_2176.jpg
IMG_2177.jpg
IMG_1887.jpg
IMG_2126.jpg

Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
So let's see how close I can get to correct-ness, trying to remember from when it was Rand's rig:

84" wheelbase, since it's on a CJ5 frame
Fiberflex leaf springs
231/T-18(or T-98?)/D18
Low, stable, and neat

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
More pics. Let me know if you want more..
Also comes with Maxxis Bighorn DOT tires and wheels

Last edited:

Cascadia

Undecided
I have some funds for this but not enough. Don't want to low ball either. I would eventually want to make some wb and suspension changes. But I wouldn't want to make people mad.

How is the rust on this? Is the body and frame good? Anything you would change or fix?

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
Your welcome to come look at it anytime. No rust. Body is in good shape for a 1960 if ya ask me. Does have a few really small rock rash spots but nothin at all hard to fix.

Cascadia

Undecided
Where are you located? I'm not looking for anything perfect cause it'll obviously be used off road. Just want something that isn't going to rust away on me. But it sounds like that wouldn't be the case.

Bart

Where are you located? I'm not looking for anything perfect cause it'll obviously be used off road. Just want something that isn't going to rust away on me. But it sounds like that wouldn't be the case.

Cool, if you get it, then I could buy it from you in a few months when I'm in a better financial situation.